In order to better serve its customers, Waitrose has created an online survey that can be accessed at www.waitrosehaveyoursay.com. Additionally, it provides insight into the level of satisfaction among their clientele. To make things easier for everyone, the survey may be completed online.
Submitting a review on their site is a breeze and will help both you and the company out immensely. Company leaders care about customer feedback to determine where improvements are needed. Knowing that existing consumers are content is also helpful. There is something in it for you to do the survey, too. You may enter a raffle for a chance to win $500 worth of Waitrose vouchers.
Waitrose Customer Survey Details – Waitrosehaveyoursay.com
|Waitrose Customer Survey
|1 per person, per receipt
Waitrose is the sixth biggest supermarket chain in the United Kingdom, with over 350 stores, some of which also have in-store restaurants. Originally established in Acton, London, the chain saw rapid growth in the 1950s and 1960s. In the early 1980s, Waitrose was the first major UK grocery chain to offer organic food, and it also pioneered the use of counter service for fresh fish, meat, and cheese.
Waitrose is the official provider of food and household goods to the British royal family, and its products have received several honors. John Lewis now owns the grocery business, which has its headquarters in Berkshire and over 91,000 employees.
Waitrose Customer Survey Requirements
- Use a PC with Internet connectivity.
- Know how to read English.
- Get your most recent Waitrose receipt, which should include a survey invitation, ready.
- Participants must be at least 18 years old.
How to Take the Waitrose Customer Survey
- If you want to have your say on Waitrose products, visit www.waitrosehaveyoursay.com.
- Please indicate whether you shopped at a physical store or only online.
- To begin the survey, please input the code found at the bottom of your receipt. Enter the order number and store location from the confirmation email you received after making an online purchase.
- Reply to the inquiries. If you recently made a purchase at a shop, the staff may be interested in hearing your thoughts on the overall visit, the service you received, and the cashier’s performance. Questions about the usability of the website you made an online purchase from are common. In either case, sincerity is required.
- Participate in the sweepstakes. A valid email address and name are needed to enter. Name, complete phone number, and/or email address might be included. All you have to do is comply with the supplied instructions.