Visit www.tonycares.com to take the Tony Roma’s Customer Experience Survey, an online questionnaire established by Tony Roma’s to gauge patrons’ contentment with the restaurant’s services and offerings. This data will be used to enhance the quality of the company’s offerings, in-store services, and overall shopping experience. To make things easier, we’ve made this survey available for completion in an online format.
By participating in this survey, you will have the opportunity to provide insightful criticism of your most recent visit to the business. For the sake of growth and development, the organization is eager to hear your thoughts on what works and what may be done better. By identifying areas for improvement, they may enhance future user encounters. In addition, you may save money on your next purchase by entering a validation code at checkout. Please note that the usage of the code is optional.
About Tony Roma’s
Ribs are the house specialty of Tony Roma’s, an American chain of casual dining restaurants. While the restaurant’s reputation was built on hamburgers and steaks, the popularity of its baby back ribs skyrocketed once they introduced them in the 1980s.
Since its founding in 1972 in Miami, Florida, Tony Roma’s has expanded to more than 150 sites in all 50 states and more than 30 countries. The business has opened locations throughout the globe, including in Europe, Australia, South America, and Asia. Since 2015, they have also created a presence in the Middle East, with offices in the UAE and others. Items on the menu are available at grocery stores.
Tony Roma’s Customer Survey Requirements
- Possess ready access to a computer and the World Wide Web.
- Ability to read English or Spanish is required.
- Recent Tony Roma’s receipts with survey invitations will do.
How to Take the Tony Roma’s Customer Experience Survey
- Simply visit www.tonycares.com.
- Choose the language you want to proceed in and hit Next.
- Put the number printed on your receipt in here. (It should be four digits); click Next when ready.
- Answer questions regarding your recent visit. Responses should be given in an open and truthful manner. The majority of the questions will be multiple choice, however some may also include a text box for you to provide your response.
- A validation code will be shown after you’re done. Please be sure to include this code on your receipt. Bring the receipt with you on your next visit and show it to a member of staff to get the discount. The code is optional and need not be written down or used.