To better serve its customers, Lord & Taylor has developed an online survey that can be accessed at www.ltexperience.com. Collect a confirmation code as thanks for taking the survey. Any applicable discounts are shown on the receipt.
About Lord & Taylor
Lord & Taylor is the United States’s oldest luxury department store, having opened its doors in New York City in 1826. In the early 19th century, Samuel Lord and his cousin George Taylor expanded their business in New York by opening numerous additional establishments. In the 1970s, Lord & Taylor continued its rapid growth, and the company now has 50 full-price and 4 discount locations.
The store is well-known for its high-end apparel, cosmetics, footwear, handbags, and accessories. New York City’s Fifth Avenue location is the company’s “flagship” shop.
Lord & Taylor Customer Survey Requirements
- Possess ready access to a computer and the World Wide Web.
- Ability to read English or Spanish is required.
- To participate in the study, please have your most recent receipt from Lord & Taylor available.
How to Take the Lord & Taylor Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Please visit www.ltexperience.com.
- Simply key in the number that appears at the top of your receipt. Extending this to 13 digits. To proceed, please choose the big gray arrow.
- Repond to the inquiries. Questions are provided to help you grade the experience. Both multiple-choice and five- or ten-point scale items are included; in the latter, respondents are asked to read a series of statements and indicate how strongly they agree or disagree with each. In addition to open-ended questions, there will be a few that include a yes/no option and a text box where you may provide your response. These are often discretionary, although they may provide a wealth of detail. To the extent that you can, please make use of them.
- Provide your details here so we can get in touch with you. Your complete name, email address, and perhaps phone number will be requested. Pay careful attention to the instructions at the top of the page since not all of the information asked may be necessary. Though you may be tempted to rush through the questionnaire, please don’t. Your answers are vital to the success of the business.
- Acquire the code here. Towards the bottom of your receipt is a promotional offer, and there’s plenty of room for you to fill in the code you get online. This coupon may be redeemed at any establishment that is taking part.