To gauge how satisfied customers are with Church’s Chicken’s offerings, the company has created an online survey that can be accessed at www.churchschickenfeedback.com. The data will be used to enhance the company’s services, merchandize, and overall shopping environment. This survey is available online for your convenience.
Choosing to participate in this survey will provide you a chance to leave crucial thoughts about your recent experience at the restaurant. Actually, the organization is eager to receive such feedback in order to better understand its strengths and weaknesses. They will then update the worn out parts of the restaurant to make your dining experience more enjoyable. You will also get a validation code to use on your next visit.
Church’s Chicken Survey Details – ChurchsChickenfeedback.com
|Survey Name||Church’s Chicken Guest Satisfaction Survey|
|Survey Reward||Free leg, Thigh or Tender!|
|Receipt Valid||3 Days|
|Offer Expires||30 Days after receipt date|
|Survey Limit||1 per person, per receipt|
|Offer Limit||Limit one Free item per receipt and per visit|
About Church’s Chicken
Church’s Chicken, started in 1952 by George W. Church, Sr., is a chain of American fast food restaurants that specializes on fried chicken. The original business debuted as Church’s Fried Chicken To Go and was situated across the street from the Alamo in downtown San Antonio, TX. Now located in Atlanta, GA, Church’s Chicken is the fourth biggest fast food chicken brand in the world. It has nearly 1,700 sites in 30 countries.
Church’s Chicken Guest Survey Requirements
- Possess ready access to a computer and the World Wide Web.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your latest Church’s Chicken receipt that accompanies an invitation for the survey.
How to Take the Church’s Chicken Guest Satisfaction Survey
- See the website at www.churchchickenfeedback.com.
- Do something useful with your printer and start it up. Make sure there is enough paper and that it is ready to print.
- To take this survey in Spanish, click the blue hyperlink in the center of the page. To take the survey in English, go to Step 4.
- Input the information on your receipt, including the store number, order number, and time. Click Start when ready.
- Answer questions regarding your recent visit. It is crucial to be honest and thorough and follow guidelines.
- When done, you will get a validation number that will help you save money on future trips. In other words, do what you’re told.