At www.fivebelowsurvey.com, users may access the Five Below Customer Satisfaction Survey, an online questionnaire created by Five Below to gauge consumer opinion of the retailer’s goods and services. Your responses will be used to guide future changes and updates across the board in the shop. The quality of the store’s ambiance and the way customers are treated are two good examples. You may take your time answering the questions, since the survey is available online.
Participating in this survey will allow you to provide valuable input that the firm may use. If you have an opinion, good or negative, this is a terrific method to share it and know it will be heard and considered. Plus, every month, one lucky winner will get a $100 Five Below gift card.
About Five Below
In keeping with the name, everything of the merchandise at Five Below is priced at $5 or less. The majority of the company’s 440 outlets are clustered in areas with large student populations, and its target demographic is adolescents and young adults.
The first Five Below opened just outside of Philadelphia in 2002, and over the following decade, the chain expanded across the southeast and midwest. The store has a wide variety of products, including greeting cards, gadgets, books and DVDs, classroom essentials, arts and crafts, confections, and beverages. Five Below is well-known for its charitable contributions, and the company recently gave $100,000 to aid those affected by Hurricane Sandy.
Five Below Customer Survey Requirements
- Possess ready access to a computer and the World Wide Web.
- Ability to read English or Spanish is required.
- Have your most recent Five Below receipt with the survey invitation.
- Participants must be at least 18 years old.
How to Take the Five Below Customer Satisfaction Survey
- In order to participate in the survey, please visit www.fivebelowsurvey.com.
- Select the state from the list that corresponds to your trip. Click on the store you shopped at.
- Next, add the date (either manually or using the calendar) and the total amount you spent, rounded up to the closest dollar. If you’re ready to proceed, please click the Next button.
- There will be questions specific to your trip. Don’t hold back; give us your full and frank response.
- Please use the supplied text fields to offer the firm a more thorough description of your experience. Click Next to go to the subsequent screen.
- Participants will be entered into a drawing after providing basic demographic information (gender, birth year, etc.). Entering your information and clicking “submit” will put you into the drawing.