It is the purpose of the A.C. Moore Customer Satisfaction Survey to ascertain the general level of contentment among A.C. Moore’s clientele with regard to the company’s products and services. The survey helps them identify dissatisfied customers and possible advocates. Your candor will go a long way toward helping the company provide outstanding customer service and implement innovative marketing strategies.
The goals of the A.C. Moore Customer Satisfaction Survey include, but are not limited to: identifying potential issues that can lead to a loss of revenue; learning which aspects of the shopping experience customers value most; and learning how to best inspire and motivate staff members across the board.
About A.C. Moore
A.C. Moore is an upscale craft store that also sells artificial flowers and other floral accessories. Established in 1985 in Moorestown, NJ. The company’s goods are aimed at many different types of consumers, and they’re all quite enticing. After 32 years, the once-single store has expanded to a massive chain of 130 locations across the eastern United States.
The employees at A.C. Moore are all working toward the same goal: providing the best possible shopping experience for customers. This is why they want to load all of their shops with thousands of items. They want to do this by providing competitive pricing and exceptional service.
A.C. Moore Customer Survey Requirements
- Having ready access to a computer with an active Internet connection.
- having a command of either the English or Spanish languages.
- Money received from A.C. Moore.
How to Take the A.C. Moore Customer Satisfaction Survey
- The survey may be accessed at www.acmoorecares.com.
- Select your language of choice.
- Use the receipt you received to fill in the purchase details, including the date, time, order number, and total cost.
- Next, you’ll be asked to answer several questions regarding your buying experience that relate to the receipt in question.
- Answer the questions as frankly as honestly as you can.
- You may then use the validation code printed on your receipt to get the associated discount.
- Remember that you only have 30 days from the date of your receipt to take advantage of this offer.