PartSource has developed a customer satisfaction survey available at www.tellpartsource.com to help businesses learn more about their customers’ experiences with the company’s goods and services. Based on the results of the poll, the firm makes adjustments. For your convenience, we’re conducting this poll entirely online.
Providing feedback to a firm is a simple process that may have significant effects. The odds are that if you have a problem with something, so does someone else. If enough customers have similar complaints, the business will take notice and try to address them. The same holds true for positive feedback; if management is aware that things are running well, they won’t devote resources to improving them.
PartSource Survey Details – Tellpartsource.com
|Survey Name||PartSource Customer Satisfaction Survey|
|Receipt Valid||7 Days|
|Survey Limit||1 per person, per receipt|
|Offer Limit||Limit one Free item per receipt and per visit|
Canadian Tire operates the auto parts store chain PartSource. Starting with only one shop in 1999, the chain has expanded to over 90 locations in Alberta, Manitoba, Nova Scotia, Ontario, and Saskatchewan.
New car parts are PartSource’s bread and butter, and they serve both do-it-yourselfers and businesses. Since November 2013, all PartSource locations have been owned and run by Canadian Tire. They employ experienced auto enthusiasts or automotive parts specialists in all of their stores and carry over 15,000 goods, the vast majority of which are name brands.
PartSource Customer Survey Requirements
- In other words, a computer connected to the web.
- Possessing a functional level of English reading comprehension.
- You must have a current PartSource receipt from a merchant that accepts them.
- You must be 18 or older to join in.
How to Take the PartSource Customer Satisfaction Survey
- To learn more, visit www.tellpartsource.com.
- Fill out the fields with the store number, date, time, cashier number, and total amount spent. When you’re ready, press Enter. On this page, you may see not only the current champions, but also the ones from years past.
- Please rate your overall satisfaction with this survey and your overall experience. You should give thoughtful consideration to the guidelines on each page before answering the questions. Some questions provide multiple choice options, while others give a free-form text area for more explanation. If at all feasible, please make use of these.
- Complete the form as instructed. Simply fill in your details (name, email, etc.) and hit the “Submit” button.