To gauge how satisfied customers are with Asda’s goods and services, the retailer created an online survey that can be accessed at www.tellasda.com. Your feedback, together with that of other customers, will be used to enhance the store’s ambiance, refresh its offerings, and enhance its level of service to you. You may take your time filling out this survey since it’s available online.
If you take part in this survey, you will have the opportunity to provide insightful comments on your most recent experiences. The organization is eager to hear the customer’s perspective in order to better meet their needs. In addition, there is a sweepstakes where the grand prize is £1,000. You may provide comments without submitting an entry to the giveaway.
With its first shop opening in 1967, Asda Stores Limited quickly became the largest British supermarket company. The company markets itself primarily as a supermarket, although it also sells electronics, groceries, and financial services. It also operates under the brands Asda Mobile and Asda Money. In the late 1990s, Walmart Inc. bought over the firm.
The heart of Asda lies in the English county of West Yorkshire. They have around 626 sites spread out over the United Kingdom. Over 180,000 people are employed by the firm, and it has an annual operating revenue of over £1 billion.
ASDA Customer Survey Requirements
- Use a PC with Internet connectivity.
- Understand written English or Spanish.
- Make sure you have your most recent receipt with the survey invitation.
- Participants must be at least 18 years old.
How to Take the ASDA Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Please visit www.tellasda.com.
- Select the appropriate date from the drop-down menus, then proceed by clicking the green button.
- Choose the store’s location on the map. When you move your cursor over it, it should get highlighted. When the target location is highlighted, you should click there. If all goes as planned, a menu will slide down. Choose the county from the list on the right. Store selection is available through a second menu that appears. If you know the shop you want to shop at, click its name and then click Next.
- Respond to the questions in the order they are asked. When you’re ready to go to the next screen, choose Next. Remember to answer all questions on the page before moving on.
- When you have finished answering the questions, you will be sent to a form. Simply fill out this form to be entered into the drawing. Click Next if you’re not interested in participating.