When gauging customer satisfaction, businesses may turn to the Staples / Bureau en Gros Customer Satisfaction Survey, accessible at www.stapleslistens.ca or www.bureauengrosopinion.ca. The results of these surveys are used to enhance the shopping and buying experience for all consumers, whether in-store and online. This survey may be completed at your leisure by going online.
This survey is an excellent chance for you to improve your situation. When you tell a firm how you really feel, both you and the company benefit. You may be completely honest with them, even about the negatives, and they will still be eager to listen and work with you. They want to figure out what’s wrong so they can make it right. There is also a possibility for you to win a shopping spree worth $1,000 CAD at STAPLES Business Depot – Bureau en Gros.
About Staples Canada
Staples Canada, a network of office supply stores in Canada, sells everything from paper clips and file cabinets to laptops and printers. The Business Depot is also known as Bureau en Gros inside the province of Quebec. Staples Canada is pleased to provide not just items but also printing and marketing services and delivery locations, many of which are available around the clock.
The firm is proud to offer its customers a private label credit card that may be used in the shop or online. Their loyalty program rewards customers with gift vouchers based on their buying habits over the course of four consecutive quarters.
Staples / Bureau en Gros Customer Survey Requirements
- Use a PC with Internet connectivity.
- Possess a working knowledge of either the English or French languages.
- You will need your most recent receipt from Staples or Bureau en Gros in order to participate in the poll.
- Participants must be at least 18 years old.
How to Take the Staples / Bureau en Gros Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Try either www.stapleslistens.ca or www.bureauengrossopinion.ca.
- Choose between English and French by choosing one of the two red buttons.
- Type in the survey code that was printed on the bottom of your receipt. There’s a little diagram that should help you find it. When you’re ready to start the survey, choose the Start button.
- Reply to the inquiries. Answer all questions to the best of your ability. These are designed to help you review your visit, and filling out any optional text fields will assist the firm collect even more data with which to improve their shops.
- Participate in the sweepstakes. Name, postal address, phone number, and email address are all examples of information that will be requested.