If you have shopped at Safeway supermarket, there’s a chance that you’ve noticed an invitation line to take a survey on your cash register receipt. Submit your feedback through Safeway customer satisfaction survey to help the company create better shopping experience for you and other customers in the future.
This survey provides a platform for customer who may want to share their thoughts about a new product, acknowledge a hospitable employee, or send complaints about the store or a product. There’s also a reward available for participant who’s willing to set aside their time and give interest to take this survey.
Discover more details about Safeway customer satisfaction survey that can be helpful to know if you are interested in being a respondent of this online survey.
About Safeway Customer Satisfaction Survey
Safeway customer satisfaction survey is conducted by Safeway, an American company that runs a supermarket chain. It was established in 1915 by Marion Barton Skaggs in Idaho, United States. Currently, the business operates as one of Albertsons subsidiaries after it was acquired in early 2015.
The main operation base of Safeway is Western area of the U.S., with stores located in the mid-Atlantic Seaboard. The headquarter office of this company is located in Pleasanton Company.
As per data collected in early 2022, there are a total of 800 locations of Safeway throughout the country. California has 246 locations, making it the state with the highest number of Safeway location in the United States that makes up around 27% of all supermarkets under this chain.
The range of products provided by this supermarket chain includes grocery items, general merchandise, and food products. Most of its stores also feature different specialty departments like pharmacy, bakery, floral, delicatessen, fuel stations, and coffee shops.
Safeway supermarket has a logo of “S” in white color as base and red color as rounded square. It uses “Ingredients for life” as its business slogan. The stores recently catch up with the trend of organics products, such as organic vegetables and fruits that are labeled with “O Organics” tag.
Safeway customer satisfaction survey is an online survey that’s created with a goal to gather honest feedbacks from the customers regarding the products and services provided by this supermarket chain. The contributions from customers who take this survey will be used as inputs for improvements.
To take Safeway customer satisfaction survey, you need to make a purchase in advance at the participating local Safeway locations or fuel stations. You can find the invitation code to enter the survey in your cash register receipt.
The survey is located at www.safeway.com/survey. Below, you will discover the complete step-by-step guide, details, rules, and requirements that help to make eligible participation in this survey. The completion should not take more than a few minutes of your time, so consider joining in if you’re considered eligible to make an entry.
Safeway Customer Satisfaction Survey Details
|Survey Name||Safeway Customer Satisfaction Survey|
|Survey Prize||One (1) entry to a sweepstake with prize of $100 gift card for each winner|
|Entry Methods||Via online|
|Survey Limit||One (1) entry per cash register receipt per individual|
Safeway Customer Satisfaction Survey Prizes
Upon Safeway customer satisfaction survey, each entrant will be eligible to enter the conducted sweepstake. One winner is going to be selected through random lucky draw per month from the pool of participants. The lucky winner will receive a prize of $100 gift card from Safeway.
Safeway Customer Satisfaction Survey Rules
- Open only for the legal residents of the following states: Alaska, Montana, Arizona, New Mexico, Delaware, California, Colorado, Idaho, Hawaii, Maryland, Nevada, Virginia, Nebraska, Oregon, Washington DC, South Dakota, Texas, or Wyoming.
- Entrant must have reach majority of age (18 years of age or older) by the entry time.
- Entrant must take the survey within 7 days after the purchase according to the date on the receipt.
- Entrant can only win one prize per individual.
- There is no cash substitution or exchange available of the prize.
- Taxes and fees are the sole responsible of the winner.
- Employees (along with immediate family or same household members) of Safeway are not eligible to make an entry.
Safeway Customer Satisfaction Survey Requirements
- A device with access to the internet.
- A cash register receipt from participating Safeway store with survey invitation code.
Safeway Customer Satisfaction Survey at www.safeway.com/survey
- Access Safeway customer satisfaction survey which located at www.safeway.com/survey.
- Enter the required details by the page according to the information available on your cash register receipt.
- Press ‘Start’ to proceed.
- Enter your response to each question item according to your shopping experience at Safeway.
- Conclude Safeway customer satisfaction survey after you complete the response and submit your feedback.
- Safeway Official Website: www.safeway.com
Your genuine response to Safeway customer satisfaction survey will contribute to the improvement made by the company. Additionally, you can also have a chance to win $100 gift card as a reward of taking this survey and providing your feedback.