Even though you have loved Ross for years and consistently paying a visit to it, you sure have something to say about this store. Don’t worry that you got no channel for this. Ross got you Ross Customer Satisfaction Survey to participate in.
Ross Customer Satisfaction Survey is just a simple survey that asks you about your previous experience while visiting the store. You will be asked to rate the service there and many other things that the company wants to know from your side as a customer.
About Ross Customer Satisfaction Survey
This Ross Customer Satisfaction Survey is conducted by Ross – Dress for Less. The store is a well-known one which made its appearance starting in 1950 in San Bruno, California. The company was founded by Morris Ross, hence why the store name is ‘Ross’.
At first, the company made its debut by being an off-price department store. That time, there are only one store which was located in Pacifica, California. Now, the 1982-founded retail store is spread out in 1,500+ locations nationwide.
With those numbers of locations, it becomes normal that they also have many employees to support the store. Powered with more than 88,000+ employees, the store plans to excel in their service quality.
With that vision in mind, the company take this Ross Customer Satisfaction Survey as one of the method of how to make that objective comes true.
Ross Customer Satisfaction Survey Details
|Survey name||Ross Customer Satisfaction Survey|
|Survey Language||English and Spanish|
|Survey Prize||One gift card of $1,000 and five $100 gift cards|
|Survey Limit||One time per receipt number|
|Survey method||Online, with receipt number required|
|Survey country||United States|
|Minimum age to enter||18 years old.|
Ross Customer Satisfaction Survey Prizes
After completing the survey, the participants can join the sweepstake. The sweepstake will take six winners: one as the grand prize winner, and five for additional winners. All of them will be given gift card with different amount.
The grand prize is $1,000 worth gift card, while the rest of the winners (five winners) will have $100 gift cards each.
Ross Customer Satisfaction Survey Rules
- This survey is only for United States residents, regardless of which states they live in.
- Employees of Ross cannot take this Ross Customer Satisfaction Survey, including their close family members.
- An accessible email address, as well as contact number are required to join the sweepstake later in the survey.
- For each receipt, only one entry per day is allowed.
- Winners will be notified via email/phone within 30 days.
- Taxes and other costs will be the responsibility of the winner.
- Multiple entry isn’t allowed for the same email address.
Ross Customer Satisfaction Survey Requirements
- You need to be at least 18 years old to take Ross Customer Satisfaction Survey.
- You need to provide a receipt number; hence you need to have your previous purchase receipt on hand.
- You should understand either English or Spanish to take the survey.
- A gadget and reliable internet connection are also required.
Ross Customer Satisfaction Survey at www.rosslistens.com
- Before taking the survey, you sure know that you will need to prepare your gadget to access the Ross Customer Satisfaction Survey You can use smartphones, PCs, or tablets whatever you feel comfortable in using.
- Make sure your gadget is connected to the internet. Then, launch your internet browser to access the survey webpage at www.rosslistens.com.
- You’ll see that the survey page is in English. Switching it in to Spanish is possible, just click on that ‘Espanol’ link and your page will magically be turned into Spanish.
- The first step of the survey is to enter the 15-digit receipt number. You can see the guide if you are confused where to find it.
- As you done keying in the code, click ‘Start’ to begin taking the survey.
- There are questions to complete, and you can start answering on it.
- Ross Customer Satisfaction Survey will give you several rating questions and you only have to choose the suitable rate for every aspect mentioned.
- As you proceed, you will also find text boxes which asks you to give a longer answer to the questions.
- Make sure to complete the survey and provide your honest answers.
- Before submitting, you will be asked whether you want to join the sweepstake or not.
- Fill in the form if you want to join the sweepstake and continue following the directions. If not, you can simply click ‘No’ and you’ll be guided out from the survey.
Ross Customer Satisfaction Survey Video Guide
- Ross Survey Terms and Conditions: www.rosslistens.com/PContent.aspx?Page=Rules&c=522910
- Ross Stores Website: www.rossstores.com
Now you know about Ross Customer Satisfaction Survey. So, what do you think about the prize? Sure, it is too enticing to neglect. Plus, it is an easy survey that everyone can join if they have the survey code. What to wait now? You can join the survey ASAP if you got the receipt.