You can access the Pep Boys Customer Satisfaction Survey at www.pepboyssurvey.com, and it was created by the company to gauge how happy customers are with the quality of both the products and the service they get when they shop there. Your feedback will be used to enhance the store’s overall ambiance, as well as the quality of products and services offered to customers. This survey is also available for your convenience at our web site.
You may offer valuable input on your recent experiences by taking part in our poll. It’s beneficial for both you and the firm if you have a forum to air your grievances and praises. The firm needs this data to figure out what is successful and what isn’t, and then adjust accordingly.
Pep Boys Survey Details – PepBoyssurvey.com
|Pep Boys Customer Satisfaction Survey
|Get a Free Coupon!
|1 per person, per receipt
|Limit one Free item per receipt and per visit
About Pep Boys
Pep Boys, founded in 1916, has been serving the auto parts needs of its customers for close to a century. In 1921, three pals from Philadelphia set up shop. Manny, Moe, and Jack are the three advertising mascots most popularly recognized by the American public when they think of Pep Boys. Although the store’s entire name contains the three men’s true names, not everyone in the country knows that those are only their nicknames.
Among the many items and services available at Pep Boys are cleaning supplies, tires, batteries, brakes, tools, and accessories. Many retail outlets also provide customers maintenance and fix-it assistance. About $500 million is Pep Boys’ yearly income.
Pep Boys Customer Survey Requirements
- Possess ready access to a computer and the World Wide Web.
- Know how to read either English or Spanish.
- Prepare your most recent receipt from Pep Boys, which includes an invitation to the survey.
- For this event, you must be 18 or older.
How to Take the Pep Boys Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Simply visit www.pepboyssurvey.com.
- To switch to Spanish, just follow the arrow in the upper right corner to the appropriate page.
- Repair services and goods purchases both invite comments. Check out the red link if your car has been serviced. If you made a purchase, go to the blue button.
- Please respond to the questions below with as much detail as possible and honesty. You may get a discount voucher after completing the survey.