Using an online survey, Long John Silver’s tracks customer satisfaction with both customer service and goods via its Long John Silver’s Customer Satisfaction Survey (available at www.mylongjohnsilversexperience.com). As a result of the feedback received, the business may make required modifications and enhancements across the shop. For your convenience, we’ve made this survey available online.
It’s a great approach to let the firm know how you really feel. Customers are the lifeblood of a business, and companies realize this. There would be no business if they didn’t exist. They want to make sure you’ll return and tell your friends about the amazing time you had there. In the event you had a bad experience, use the survey to let the firm know about it. When you buy a big drink, you’ll get a complimentary basket of fries and a piece of fish or chicken.
Long John Silver’s Survey Details
|Survey Name||Long John Silver’s Customer Satisfaction Survey|
|Survey Reward||Get Free 1 Pc. Fish & Fries|
|Offer Limit||Limit one Free item per receipt and per visit|
|Receipt Valid||14 Days|
|Offer Expires||60 Days after receipt date|
About Long John Silver’s
As the name suggests, Long John Silver’s is a seafood-focused fast food restaurant franchise. Kentucky-based franchise Treasure Island was created in 1969, and its name was borrowed from a famous novel character. Yum! brands once owned the business, but it was franchised in 2011 and is now independent.
Most of Long John Silver’s restaurants have a maritime or pirate motif to them, while the early establishments had a more traditional feel to them. There are now around 1,100 eateries serving seafood, chicken strips, coleslaw, and hush puppies, in addition to shrimp, fish, and clams.
Long John Silver’s Customer Satisfaction Survey Requirements
- Computer and Internet connectivity are required.
- Read and write in either English or Spanish.
- Do not forget to bring your receipt from a recent Long John Silver’s meal.
How to Take the Long John Silver’s Customer Survey
- Visit www.mylongjohnsilversexperience.com to learn more.
- You may use the receipt’s shop number to enter the first field.
- In the second text field, provide the receipt’s ticket number. To begin, press the Start button.
- Answer the following questions about your own personal experience and give a score for it. You’ll be asked about the service you had, the quality of your cuisine, and whether or not you plan to return. A text box for further information will also be provided in the event that there was an issue.
- To redeem, write the validation code on your receipt.