KFC Canada, which operates under the brand of the 2nd largest fast-food restaurant chain globally, offers customers to share their feedbacks though KFC Canada guest experience survey. The inputs from respondents will be used by the management to make improvements as required.
In case you are interested in taking KFC Canada guest experience survey, proceed to read the following article that provides all details needed to guide you to complete this survey.
About KFC Canada Guest Experience Survey
KFC or Kentucky Fried Chicken is a brand of fast-food restaurant chain originated from the US with a headquarter office in Louisville Kentucky. It specializes in fried chicken menu. Currently, it operates as a subsidiary company of Yum! Brands alongside other restaurant chains including Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, and WingStreet.
KFC was one of the pioneers of fast-food restaurant chain from the US that makes global expansion, by opening locations in Canada, Mexico, Jamaica, and the UK in 1960s. According to 2019 report, it is the 2nd largest chain of fast-food restaurant chain across the world right after McDonald’s according to the sales, with more than 22,000 outlets that spread in 150 countries across the world.
The chain was established by an entrepreneur named Colonel Harland Sanders, who started to sell fried chicken during the Great Depression through a small restaurant in Corbin, Kentucky. He discovered the potential of franchising restaurant concept. The very first franchise store of KFC was opened in 1952 in Utah.
Fried chicken is the primary menu of KFC, which this fast-food chain popularized amongst the growing market of hamburger restaurant back then. Harland then branded himself under the name of ‘Colonel Sanders’ which until these days remain an iconic figure in the cultural history of America and his image used in advertisements by KFC.
The original product of Kentucky Fried Chicken is pressured fried chicken that’s seasoned with secret receipt containing 11 spices and herbs. One of the main features of the chain is “bucket” fried chicken which was introduced first in 1957 by Pete Harman’s franchise.
KFC also has expanded its menu range ever since the early 90s by offering other chicken-related menu items like chicken wraps or chicken sandwich. Moreover, it also has different side dishes, salads, soft drinks, and desserts.
In Canada alone, there are nearly 600 locations of KFC as per early 2022. Approximately 40% of them are located in Ontario with 241 locations. If you visited or made a purchase in any of these locations recently, then you may be eligible to take KFC Canada guest experience survey.
KFC Canada Guest Experience Survey Details
|Survey Name||KFC Canada Guest Experience Survey|
|Survey Prize||Promo item with options from the menu|
|Receipt Valid||7 Days|
|Offer Expires||14 Days|
|Survey Limit||One (1) survey entry per purchase receipt per individual|
|Offer Limit||One promo item per one entry to the survey|
KFC Canada Guest Experience Survey Prizes
As an exchange and form of appreciation for participating customers in KFC Canada guest experience survey, a promo code is made available for reward. The promo code can be redeemed to receive one free item from the menu.
KFC Canada Guest Experience Survey Rules
- Open for KFC Canada customers who retain a purchase receipt no older than 30 days.
- Limit to one entry per one purchase receipt per individual.
- Promo code reward cannot be exchanged for cash gift.
- Employees of KFC Canada, along with their family members or members of the same household are not allowed to make an entry.
KFC Canada Guest Experience Survey Requirements
- A device with access to the internet.
- A purchase receipt from participating KFC Canada locations.
- Comprehension of English or French, at least at basic level.
KFC Canada Guest Experience Survey at www.kfclistens.ca
- Visit KFC Canada guest experience survey located at www.kfclistens.ca.
- Enter the following information as printed on your purchase receipt:
- Number of store that you visited
- Time and date of your visit
- Enter your rating of overall satisfaction level to KFC Canada guest experience survey of your visiting and purchasing menu at KFC Canada by choosing from very dissatisfied to very satisfied options.
- Select the type of service that you choose between dine-in, take-out, drive-thru, or online order.
- Enter your rating of satisfaction level to KFC Canada guest experience survey of your visiting and purchasing menu at KFC Canada according to the specific aspect asked by choosing from very dissatisfied to very satisfied options.
- Enter any issue you have regarding your visit or purchase, if you have any.
- Enter the probability of recommending KFC Canada to another person you know.
- Enter your complaint of KFC Canada’s products and services, if there’s any.
- Complete KFC Canada guest experience survey by providing your personal information details for identification and demographic purposes.
KFC Canada Guest Experience Survey Video Guide
- KFC Canada Official Website: www.kfc.ca
If you are considered as an eligible participant according to the requirement above and comply to all the rules mentioned, make sure you don’t miss your opportunity to take KFC Canada guest experience survey and obtain the promo coupon code.