JCPenney customer satisfaction survey is an online feedback-sharing platform for customers of JCPenney located at www.jcpenney.com/survey. Here, the customers are able to submit their thoughts and opinion regarding the products and services offered by this department store chain.
Participants of this survey are required to leave their responses to the available questionnaire. Later, the responses will be used as input to improve their shopping experience. Find out more details and instructions of JCPenney customer satisfaction survey in this following post.
About JCPenney Customer Satisfaction Survey
JCPenney customer satisfaction survey is conducted by JCPenney, a brand of American-based department store chain under Penney OpCo, LLC (previously named J. C. Penney Company, Inc). There are nearly 670 of its location spread across 49 states in the USA and Puerto Rico.
Currently, the company has the headquarter office located in New York City (prior location in Salk Lake City, Utah) since it’s moved there in 1914. About 15 years after the first store was opened, the company had launched 175 stores across 22 states nationwide in 1917.
Majority of JCPenney locations were sited in downtown regions, but the booming popularity of shopping malls in 1960s caused the chain to start relocating and opening stores to ground the malls. In 1961, JCPenney opened its first shopping center department store.
Over the years, the company has developed stores in big box centers, along with independent stores. JCP also has been operating online since 1998 as an internet retailer by reorganizing its distribution and catalog while executing renovation upgrades for its store.
There are a wide range of JCPenney’s departments including Mens, Womens, Kids, Lingerie, Shoes, Fine Jewelry, Home, Sephora, InStyle’s the Salon, and various leased departments including US Vision, Seattle’s Best Coffee, and many more.
As per current report, JCPenney has over 1,000 locations across the U.S. and Puerto Rico. It also commits of market share growth through engagement with customer and associates and offering an appealing shopping experience. It targets mainly the middle-class segment in the United States.
If you recently shopped at one of JCPenney stores and have some thoughts or suggestions to share with the management company, then you may take JCPenney customer satisfaction survey. The company loves to hear the voices of their customers related to their products and services.
JCPenney customer satisfaction survey is created specifically to provide a space for the customers to submit their opinion. As this survey is conducted online, customers are free to choose their preferred time to take the survey.
To participate in this survey, you will need a proof of purchase from JCPenney store, which contains an invitation code to the survey. If you already have one in hand, then you can go right away to access and complete the survey by following the provided guidelines below.
JCPenney Customer Satisfaction Survey Details
|Survey Name||JCPenney Customer Satisfaction Survey|
|Survey Prize||Promo code to gain 10% discount|
|Receipt Valid||7 Days|
|Offer Expires||30 Days after the purchase date as printed on the purchase receipt|
|Survey Limit||One (1) entry per purchase receipt per person|
JCPenney Customer Satisfaction Survey Prizes
As a form of appreciation for your willingness to participate in JCPenney customer satisfaction survey, you will receive a promo code that can be redeemed to gain 10% discount on your upcoming purchase in JCPenney stores.
JCPenney Customer Satisfaction Survey Rules
- Open only for legal residents of the United States and Puerto Rico.
- Employees of JCPenney, and their immediate family members or same household members are not eligible to participate.
- Limit to one maximum survey entry per purchase receipt per individual or per email address.
JCPenney Customer Satisfaction Survey Requirements
- A device (desktop PC, laptop, smartphone, or tablet) with access to the internet.
- A proof of purchase from JCPenney store containing the survey invitation code.
- Basic comprehension of English or Spanish.
JCPenney Customer Satisfaction Survey at www.jcpenney.com/survey
- Visit the JCPenney customer satisfaction survey site address at www.jcpenney.com/survey.
- Change the language from default English to Spanish if you wish by clicking the Spanish language hyperlink. Otherwise, simply skip this step.
- Enter the 22-digit survey invitation code as printed on your proof of purchase.
- Press the menu ‘Continue’.
- Enter your response to the given question items. Make sure that you don’t miss to answer any item and complete the questionnaire until the last one.
- By the end of JCPenney customer satisfaction survey, you will be sent a promo code via email that you can redeem to receive 10% discount at JCPenney store.
The guide of JCPenney customer satisfaction survey above provides you with all the information required to take and complete the survey, as well as how to gain the reward. Read and follow the instructions properly to make a proper entry to this online survey as an eligible participant.