In order to get input from consumers, Foot Locker has created an online survey at www.footlockersurvey.com called the Foot Locker Customer Satisfaction Survey. You may be certain that the firm will put this data to good use in its quest to better serve you and other customers. The business is interested in customer feedback in order to make the necessary adjustments. This poll can only be completed over the web.
Input from customers like yourself is vital to the continued success of Foot Locker’s retail locations, product offerings, and customer service efforts. You should be honest with the firm about your opinions and preferences (or dislike). If you fill out this survey, you’ll get a discount code good for $10 off your next order of $50 or more. To take part in the survey, you need not have the discount code.
About Foot Locker
Founded in 1999, Foot Locker Retail, Inc. has become a leading retailer of athletic footwear and apparel in the United States. The first shop, which debuted in Midtown Manhattan in New York City, is now one of more than 20 international outposts. In 1974, the F.W. Woolworth Company declared bankruptcy, and Foot Locker was founded as a successor to the Woolworth Drugstores.
Children’s Foot Locker, Champs Sports, and Women’s Foot Locker are just some of the spin-offs that the parent business has established. The black-and-white striped jerseys worn by the store’s personnel are another recognizable feature.
oot Locker Customer Survey Requirements
- Possess ready access to a computer and the World Wide Web.
- A reading knowledge of either English or Spanish is required.
- Gather your most recent receipt from Foot Locker, which should have an invitation to the survey printed on it.
How to Take the Foot Locker Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Follow this link: www.footlockersurvey.com.
- To switch languages, just click the big arrow in the page’s middle after selecting your desired language.
- Examine the top of the receipt for the five-digit store number. You may use the graphic that appears on the left to find this data. To proceed, please use the big right arrow.
- A short survey about your most recent visit awaits you. It is important that you respond completely and honestly. In response to some questions, you may be given the option to provide free-form text. If it’s at all feasible, I’d appreciate it if you could.
- Following completion of the survey, a validation number will be provided for you to note on your receipt. For your next purchase of $50 or more, this validation code will save you $10. Take the receipt with you on your next visit to redeem.