To gauge how much customers value Lakeland’s products and service, the company developed the Lakeland Survey, accessible at survey-lakeland.co.uk. The purpose of this data is to alert the organization to areas in which it may make enhancements, such as the quality of the environment or the availability of certain products. Due to its length and nature, this survey is only available online.
In order to share your thoughts and opinions with the business, a survey is a fantastic medium. The organization values consumer feedback greatly in order to gauge how well they are serving their clientele. If operations are smooth, it bodes well for the business’s future. Things need to be communicated to the firm if they are not going properly so that they may make adjustments and correct any issues. You may also enter to win £50 in Lakeland vouchers by taking part in a contest.
Lakeland is a British retailer that sells appliances, gadgets, and supplies for the kitchen. In 1974, the firm started off supplying plastic bags to poultry farms. After Alan Rayner, the company’s founder, passed away, his three sons expanded the Lakeland Plastics brand to include cookware.
Cooking equipment and utensils in glass, wood, stainless steel, and ceramic may be purchased at this store now. In 1997, the firm changed its name to Lakeland Limited in an attempt to modernize its image. This business has expanded to include seasonal goods, gardening supplies, and gourmet delicacies. The Windmere location is the company’s first of 69 shops spread around the United Kingdom.
Lakeland Survey Requirements
- That which can connect to the World Wide Web: a computer.
- Possessing a functional level of English reading comprehension.
- Make sure you have a recent receipt from a retailer that accepts Lakeland coupons.
- You must be 18 or older to take part.
How to Take the Lakeland Survey
- Please visit survey-lakeland.co.uk.
- To begin, please read the following text and then press the play button. Click the link above the “Start” button to see the sweepstakes rules and regulations. Here, you can learn more about the drawing and how to enter, as well as when and how you will be informed.
- Choose the store you shopped at, assess the selection, and indicate whether or not you would recommend the store to others.
- You may also add your own ideas, comments, or recommendations in the supplied text box. Please use this space to report issues, make ideas, and more.
- To be entered into a raffle for 50 Euros worth of Lakeland vouchers, please provide your email address. To provide feedback, an email address is optional.