To better serve its customers, Alaska Airlines has developed an online survey that may be accessed at survey.alaskalistens.com. The results of such polls might illuminate the company’s strengths and areas for improvement.
You may be able to assist them much if you are truthful in your responses. As a token of their gratitude, Alaska Airlines will put you into a sweepstakes for a chance to win two round-trip tickets to any destination served by the airline.
Alaska Airlines Survey Details
|Alaska Airlines Survey
|Win Two round trip tickets!
|Within – Days
|1 per person, per receipt
|Limit one Free item per receipt and per visit
About Alaska Airlines
Alaska Airlines was established in 1932 as a freight airline serving the Washington, D.C. metropolitan region. The firm grew rapidly in the 1940s and again in the 1960s, when it was obliged to add jet service due to increased competition.
Now a significant airline, Alaska Airlines flies to more than a hundred cities throughout North America, including more than a dozen in Alaska. It has a significant presence at Seattle International Airport and operates mostly throughout the East Coast. It’s true that Alaska still has a sizable freight business, but the airline is also well-known for its excellent service to customers.
Alaska Airlines Survey Requirements
- Possess ready access to a computer and the World Wide Web.
- It would help if you could read either English or Spanish.
- Gather up your most recent Alaska Airlines receipt, which should have included a survey invitation.
- You must be 18 or older to join in.
How to Take the Alaska Airlines Survey
- Take the poll at survey.alaskalistens.com.
- To switch to Spanish mode, choose the Spanish text in the right-hand menu. If not, continue to Step 3.
- Learn more about this survey by reading on, then go on to the next step. A little aircraft illustration sits above the text.
- Choose how you’d like to look up your booking.
- If the “confirmation Code” option is chosen, the user’s last name and confirmation code will be required. If you would rather search by flight, you will be prompted to enter your departure date, origin airport, destination airport, and flight time. To proceed, please click Next.
- You’ll be asked about your check-in experience, your time at the gate, your interaction with the Alaska Airlines flight crew, any issues that arose during your trip, whether or not you would recommend Alaska Airlines to others, and whether or not you have any suggestions for improving the airline.
- Be sure you click the “I wish to enter the drawing” box. In such case, please include your full name, contact number, and email address.