My Salon has created an online survey called the My Salon Listens Survey (accessible at mysalonlistens.com) to get a deeper understanding of their customers’ opinions and feedback.
My Salon Listens Survey Details
|Survey Name||My Salon Listens Survey|
|Entry Method||By Online|
|Receipt Valid||Within – Days|
|Survey Limit||1 per person, per receipt|
|Offer Limit||Limit one Free item per receipt and per visit|
About Regis Corp
If you’re looking for a hair salon, go no farther than Regis Corp, the world’s biggest salon chain. It is the owner and operator of over 10,000 of them in the United States and elsewhere. All the way from cheap motels to five-star resorts, they are available. When it comes to beauty education, Regis used to operate its own schools, but it has since sold them off.
Headquarters are in Edina, Minnesota. In 1922, Florence and Paul Kunin started the company that would become known as Kunin & Company. With each passing generation, their beauty parlor grew and flourished. The corporation expanded via a series of smart mergers and acquisitions. The company reportedly earned $1.5 billion in 2015.
My Salon Listens Survey Requirements
- Possess ready access to a digital device and the World Wide Web.
- You should be fluent in English reading.
- Make sure you have your most recent receipt with the survey invitation.
How to Take the My Salon Listens Survey
- To learn more, visit mysalonlistens.com.
- To begin, please choose the salon where you had your service done. To name just a few: MasterCuts, Supercuts, Holiday Hair, TGF, SmartStyle, and Cost Cutters. To begin, please choose the spa by clicking its name.
- Select your state, location, and shop after reading the brief explanation of the survey. The order of the state and city selections are important, as is the order of the retailer selection. Then, pick the date of service using the calendar. Enter the ticket number and stylist name using the text box. There ought to be some indication of this on the invoice.
- Please respond to the following inquiries. The answers to these questions will be used to determine your level of expertise. Some may ask for a numerical rating, such as on a scale from 1-10 or 1-5. For the rest of you, we’ve got a blank box. To respond, please fill out the following box. Please utilize them when they are accessible to supply as much information as feasible. There may be a few multiple-choice questions, but the majority of the questions are on a scale. In certain cases, you may be able to choose more than one response from a set of options.
- There is a comment section at the conclusion of the survey. Please provide any further comments here. Put your email address in the box at the bottom to sign up for discounts, hints, and other goodies. You are not obliged to submit feedback into the text box or your email. Click Finish when done.