Toys “R” Us is one of the most well-known toy stores in the world, and they’re giving away $500 to one lucky customer. Dedicated shoppers may voice their opinions by participating in the Toys “R” Us Customer Satisfaction Survey.
The purpose of this survey is to collect as much information as possible from customers; it may be accessed at www.toysrus.com/trusurvey. When a consumer fills out the survey, they are automatically placed into a drawing to win $500.
About Toys “R” Us, Inc.
Toys “R” Us, Inc. has been in business since 1948 and is based in the United States. Charles Lazarus established the company, which now has its headquarters in Wayne, New Jersey. There are more than 1700 Toys “R” Us locations in the United States and other countries.
The company’s trademarks include the Toys “R” Us and Babies “R” Us brands. The company earned $12. 4 billion in 2014. Geoffrey the Giraffe, the store’s mascot since 1957, never ceases to win over new and old customers alike.
Toys “R” Us Survey Requirements
- Utilization of an online-capable computer system.
- Being literate in either English or Spanish is required.
- A valid, non-expired receipt from Toys “R” Us. To enter the contest, just return the receipt you received.
- The survey must be completed by the deadline shown on your receipt.
How to Take the Toys “R” Us Guest Satisfaction Survey
- Please visit www.toysrus.com/trusurvey.
- You may choose between English and Spanish if you’d like.
- You’ll need the 4-digit store code found on your receipt. On the right-hand side of the page, you’ll discover an example receipt with the location of this number highlighted.
- Put in the code that was printed on the invoice. The access code may be found on the example ticket, which can be referred to for further instructions.
- Input the number shown on the cash register slip. To find the secret code, look at the example ticket.
- Identify yourself by providing your age.
- Enter the captcha code to verify your identity.
- Please enter if you have shopped at either Toys “R” Us or Babies “R” Us, or both, in the last year.
- To the best of your abilities, please respond to each question below. The purpose of the survey is to provide the firm with fast, accurate feedback from consumers.
- Please include your contact information so that we may notify you of your prize.
- If you’ve read the official rules for the contest and agree with them, please check the box below.