Visit www.tellvalvoline.com to take the Valvoline Instant Oil Change Customer Satisfaction Survey, a questionnaire created by Valvoline to determine whether or not their customers were satisfied with the service they received, the quality of the products they were offered, and the overall ambience of the store. What you tell the firm will be used to make changes in and around the shop. In your spare time, please take a few minutes to fill out our online survey.
By taking part in this survey, you will have the opportunity to provide valuable input based on your experience. As a customer, your opinion is highly valued and will help the firm determine what is working and what can be improved. The business appreciates your time and is providing a discount for $5-$7 off your next oil change as a token of their appreciation. The use of the discount code is optional in the review process.
Valvoline Instant Oil Change Survey Details – TellValvoline.com
|Survey Name||Valvoline Instant Oil Change Customer Satisfaction Survey|
|Survey Reward||Save up to $7 on your next oil change|
|Survey Method||By Online|
|Receipt Valid||30 Days|
|Survey Limit||1 per person, per receipt|
|Offer Limit||Limit one Free item per receipt and per visit|
Ashland Inc. owns Valvoline. Its quick oil changes have made it famous. Oil changes, antifreeze refills, belt replacements, cleaning services, transmission fluid swaps, and much more are just some of the many services offered by Valvoline quick lube centers.
Ashland Inc. has been in business for than a century from its headquarters in Covington, Kentucky. It has been in operation since 1924 and generates about $8 billion in yearly sales. Ashland Inc. is a Fortune 100 company that employs over 15,000 people worldwide. The company generates over $300 million in annual operating profits.
Valvoline Instant Oil Change Customer Survey Requirements
- Possess ready access to a computer and the World Wide Web.
- Know how to read either English or Spanish.
- Include your most recent receipt from a Valvoline Instant Oil Change, which should have an invitation to the survey, handy.
How to Take the Valvoline Instant Oil Change Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Check out https://www.tellvalvoline.com.
- Put in the code that’s printed at the bottom of the bill. To be accurate, this should have 17 digits. When you’re ready, press the play button.
- Just respond to the questions as they’re asked. Before you respond, make sure you’ve read the whole prompt. Some questions include multiple choice options, while others need you to enter in your answer. Be mindful of these supplementary guidelines to ensure that your feedback is properly recorded and interpreted.
- At the end of the survey, you’ll be given a unique code to jot down on your bill or some other piece of paper. The details of the promotion, including the required code, are provided below. Bring the receipt in on your next visit to use the coupon code and get your discounted rate.