In order to gauge how satisfied their customers are, On The Border has created an online survey that can be accessed at www.tellontheborder.com. The data gleaned from the survey is utilized to fine-tune the business in all the areas where it is lacking. For your convenience, we’re conducting this poll entirely online.
The business would benefit from your participation in this survey. In doing so, you will be sharing knowledge that only you possess. When it comes to customer service, particularly, businesses just can’t be aware of everything that goes on. They care about customer feedback because it helps them run a tight ship. If they discover it doesn’t, they may take the necessary steps to fix it. With the purchase of any entrée, you will also get a printed voucher valid for a free bowl of Queso.
About On the Border Mexican Grill & Cantina
On the Border Mexican Grill & Cantina is a fantastic spot to dine at if you’re in the mood for authentic, flavorful Mexican cuisine that caters to a wide range of tastes. Success in the United States has led to the expansion of this restaurant business to other countries, including Puerto Rico, Canada, Egypt, the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, and South Korea. There are almost 160 locations around the USA. Excellent selection of Mexican starters, main courses, and sweets can be found on the menu. The company is well-known for its extensive selection of margaritas and its fresh guacamole, both of which are made at the patrons’ tables.
Argoing to Capital Group, a private equity group, has owned On the Border Mexican Grill & Cantina since 2014. When On the Border originally opened its doors in 1982, it was in Dallas, Texas. Irving, Texas, is home to the company’s headquarters.
On The Border Guest Survey Requirements
- Possess ready access to a computer and the World Wide Web.
- It would help if you could read either English or Spanish.
- Take along the survey invitation found on your most recent receipt from On The Border.
How to Take the On The Border Guest Satisfaction Survey
- Try visiting www.tellontheborder.com.
- To switch to Spanish, use the blue link in the center bottom of the page. Step three is for English speakers.
- Please provide the survey code, current time, and server name in the corresponding text fields. You may locate them on the receipt with an accompanying graphic for reference. When you’re ready, choose the Start button.
- Respond to inquiries. Please take the time to read all of the instructions on this page and the following ones carefully before beginning. As a corollary, I’d appreciate your candor and thoroughness.
- When you’re done answering questions, a discount voucher will appear on your screen. Make sure the printer is on and ready to go before you complete the survey.