Ale House has developed an online survey (accessible at www.tellmillers.com) to gauge patron satisfaction with the company’s products and service. This data is utilized to improve the company’s overall environment, as well as its products and services. So that you don’t have to go out of your way, this survey may be completed online.
Take advantage of the chance to express your thoughts and opinions to the organization by filling out the survey. The organization may utilize this data to determine what strategies are successful and which ones are not. Generally, we don’t mess with what is currently functioning well since it meets our standards. Negative comments, however, will be reviewed and acted upon to enhance the purchasing experience for you in the future. Additionally, you may enter to win a year’s supply of Zingers for free.
Ale House Survey Details – TellMillers.com
|Survey Name||Ale House Customer Satisfaction Survey|
|Survey Reward||Get a $5 Off|
|Entry Method||By online|
|Offer Expires||30 Days after receipt date|
|Survey Limit||1 per person, per receipt|
|Offer Limit||Limit one Free item per receipt and per visit|
About Miller’s Ale House
Since 1988, when it opened its first bar and restaurant in Florida, Miller’s Ale House has expanded to almost 80 sites around the country. About half are found in the Sunshine State; the remainder are spread out over the Southeast and Midwest.
Many of the restaurants in the chain were established in the early 2000s, during the height of the company’s popularity and growth. Boneless chicken tenders, which are Miller’s specialty, may be found on the menu among ribs, steak, chicken, and seafood. Miller’s Ale House also has a large selection of bottled beers, wines, and seasonal drinks.
Ale House Customer Survey Requirements
- To have access to the Internet through a computer.
- Effective reading and writing skills in English.
- You must have a valid, recent receipt from a participating Ale House to be eligible for this offer.
How to Take the Ale House Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Follow this link: http://www.tellmillers.com.
- Put in the code that’s on the invoice you just got.
- Describe your dining experience, the wait staff, the cleanliness of the facilities, and more. Answering these questions will help you provide your overall impression of this service. Please read each page carefully and respond truthfully to the questions asked. Please don’t rush.
- To sign up for discounts and deals, provide your name, email address, and optionally phone number as directed.