Marks and Spencer customer survey is a digital customer-oriented poll hosted by Marks and Spencer Group plc. The primary aim of this survey is to measure satisfaction levels towards products and services of the retail.
By completing the form, you will be able to share your shopping experience at M&S. Your feedback is going to be appreciated a lot by the company because it helps them to provide better shopping experience for their customers. For your convenience, this survey is conducted online.
You only need to set aside no more than a few minutes to finish Marks and Spencer customer survey. Read the following guide to know more about it.
About Marks and Spencer Customer Survey
Marks and Spencer customer survey is organized and developed by Marks and Spencer Group plc, a giant British global retail company that’s more knows as M&S. With a main office located in London, England, this company focuses in distributing clothing items, home décor products, and foods.
‘Marks and Spencer’ was established by Michael Marks and Thomas Spencer in 1884. Ever since then, the company has been successfully expanding by owning a total of more than 950 stores across the country, in which 615 of them specializes in food products only. Aside from that, it also co-joints with Ocado to provide online food delivery services.
M&S’s most major shop is located at Marble Arch, Oxford Street, London, with total shop floor area of 16,000 m2 or 170,000 ft2. The next largest store of theirs is located outside London, precisely in Cheshire Oaks, Ellesmere Port. Both stores are followed by a location in the Gemini Retail Park, Warrington in terms of size.
The company first expanded to Canada in 1973 and once used to operate 47 shops there. It then expanded to France in 1975 by launching a store at Lyon and Boulevard Haussmann of Paris. The expansion to USA happened in 1988 when M&S acquired the clothing company Brooks Brothers and a food chain Kings Super Markets.
Now, it establishes an online survey called Marks and Spencer customer survey with the main goal to gather genuine feedback from its customers. The customers who are willing to participate in this survey are offered with interesting prizes as a form of appreciation, which details you can find in the following section of this post.
If you are interested in taking a part in Marks and Spencer customer survey and earned its rewards, continue to reading this article and discover more relevant details related to this survey.
Marks and Spencer Customer Survey Details
|Marks and Spencer Customer Survey
|£50 M&S gift voucher via monthly prize draw
|Online via website address
|1 per person, per receipt
Marks and Spencer Customer Survey Prizes
M&S will select 10 lucky winners per month randomly. If you are lucky enough to be one of the lucky participants, you will receive one gift voucher with a value of £50 (if you’re from United Kingdom) or €50 (if you’re from Republic of Ireland).
The equal chance to win the lucky draw is given to participants who are willing and succeed in completing the Marks and Spencer customer survey. The participant is required to be eligible according to the rules and requirement as explained below and answer the set of questions provided.
Marks and Spencer Customer Survey Rules
- Open exclusively for permanent residents of the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland.
- Participant must be over 18 years old.
- Participant should complete and submit their feedback according to the current monthly period of the survey and lucky draw.
- Participant is only allowed to enter the survey once per one email address per month.
- Participant is not allowed to transfer or refund the prize in case selected as lucky winner.
- No alternative cash gift is available.
Marks and Spencer Customer Survey Requirements
- A device (desktop PC, laptop, or smartphone) with internet connection.
- A purchase receipt from M&S that contains survey code invitation.
- Comprehension of English at least at basic level.
Marks and Spencer Customer Survey at www.tellmands.co.uk
- Visit the Marks and Spencer customer survey official site address at www.tellmands.co.uk or www.makeyourmands.co.uk.
- Enter the Marks and Spencer customer survey invitation code and the time and date of your visit as written on your purchase receipt, then click ‘Next’.
- Provide your answer to the provided questions according to your personal shopping experience at M&S store that asked about your satisfaction level.
- Provide your answer by typing it in the available box.
- If you agree to enter the sweepstake, state your agreement after completing the questionnaire. Otherwise, you may skip this step.
Marks and Spencer Customer Survey Video Guide
- Marks and Spencer Customer Survey Terms & Conditions: feedback.kpmgcx.cloud
- Marks and Spencer Official Website: www.marksandspencer.com
Marks and Spencer customer survey is beneficial both for the company and the customers. M&S company will get to see the perspective of their customers, while the customers are able to gain the available reward. Consider joining this survey if you are considered as an eligible participant.