Visit www.tellgardenfresh.com to take the Souplantation & Sweet Tomatoes Guest Satisfaction Survey, an online questionnaire created by the companies to gauge consumer satisfaction with their goods and services. Your feedback helps us improve our offerings so that you and other customers have the best possible shopping experience with us. To make things easier for everyone, the survey may be completed online.
By participating in this survey, you will have the opportunity to share your thoughts and opinions with the firm, both positive and negative. The significance of this point may be underestimated. They want you to buy from them and rave about them to others. Obviously, if there was an issue, they would want to know about it so they can fix it. They benefit from it since it facilitates communication with their clientele. Additionally, you will be given a validation number to utilize on a subsequent visit. Use this discount code to get 15% off your next purchase. You are not obligated to use the code, but doing so will earn you a potentially substantial discount.
About Souplantation & Sweet Tomatoes
Souplantation and Sweet Tomatoes are two of the many eateries in the fast-growing buffet-style dining industry. Salads, soups, breads, and pizzas are made from scratch every day.
Dennis Jay started Souplantation in 1978 in San Diego, California. Souplantation, formerly known as the Garden Fresh Corporation, officially opened in 1983. Sweet Tomatoes is the common name for them in the Southland. More than 65 Souplantation and Sweet Tomatoes restaurants may be found in Western and Southeastern U.S. states. Florida alone is home to twenty-three different establishments.
Souplantation & Sweet Tomatoes Guest Survey Requirements
- Use a PC with Internet connectivity.
- Understand written English or Spanish.
- Please have your most recent Souplantation or Sweet Tomatoes receipt handy, since it includes an invitation to take part in the survey.
How to Take the Souplantation & Sweet Tomatoes Guest Satisfaction Survey
- Just visit www.tellgardenfresh.com.
- Respondents fluent in Spanish should access the survey using the blue link below the “Start” button. You may skip forward to Step 3 if you want to complete the survey in English.
- There are four items of information on the receipt that must be entered. The TTID, the time, the date, and the survey code are all part of this information. See the diagram if you need assistance finding this information. When you’re ready, choose the Start button.
- Just do what you’re told and respond to the questions.
- Mark your receipt with the validation code and bring it with you the next time you shop.