Check out www.tellenp.com to take the Eat’n Park Guest Satisfaction Survey, an online questionnaire created by Eat’n Park to learn more about consumer satisfaction with the company’s products and services. The data will be used to enhance the shopping experience at the business. To make things easier for everyone, the survey may be completed online.
To better understand the needs of their clientele, businesses might benefit greatly from conducting surveys. It enables the consumers to have their voices heard and express themselves freely. If there was an issue, this may be beneficial since consumers will want to share their story, and it’s better if they can tell the firm directly rather than their friends. The results of the poll will be used to focus the company’s efforts on areas in need of improvement. After completing the survey, you’ll be given a validation code good for a discount on your next visit.
Eat’n Park Survey Details – Tellenp.com
|Survey Name||Eat’n Park Guest Satisfaction Survey|
|Survey Reward||Receive a special offer|
|Survey Method||By Online|
|Receipt Valid||14 Days|
|Survey Limit||1 per person, per receipt|
|Offer Limit||Limit one Free item per receipt and per visit|
About Eat’n Park
In addition to the standard American fare of hot dogs, hamburgers, sandwiches, breakfast items, desserts, and salads, Eat’n Park also has a variety of American classics. Customers have the chance to win cash while enjoying special savings on certain menu items. Visitors to the website may print out coupons good for discounts on food. In addition, a smartphone app is available for download and online ordering is available.
In 1949, Larry Hatch and William Peters saw an opportunity in the growing drive-through food market, and they launched the first Eat’n Park restaurant. Over 8,000 individuals are employed by the firm, which operates out of more than 75 different sites.
Eat’n Park Guest Survey Requirements
- Use a PC with Internet connectivity.
- Understand written English or Spanish.
- Make sure you have your most recent receipt with the survey invitation.
How to Take the Eat’n Park Guest Satisfaction Survey
- Please visit www.tellenp.com.
- Just type in the survey code that was printed on the receipt. We need 13 digits here. Click start when ready.
- Reply to the inquiries. You will be asked to score your overall experience, as well as answer questions according to how you had your meal (in-house, at home, etc.). The firm would appreciate your candid opinion. Typically, you’ll have a few options from which to chose when responding to a question. In order to avoid any problems, be sure to read all of the included instructions.
- Your validation code has been sent to you. Please make note of this coupon code on your receipt. Whatever discount or freebie you’ve earned will be detailed on your receipt.