City Barbeque Customer Satisfaction Survey at www.tellcitybbq.com – In order to learn more about its patrons’ opinions on the restaurant, City Barbeque has created an online survey that can be obtained at www.tellcitybbq.com. Use these polls to make adjustments, discover what’s right and move ahead to ensure that everyone has the greatest possible experience. For your convenience, we’ve made this survey available online.
Your opinion matters. It’s a way for you to share your thoughts and feelings, but it’s also a way for the firm to learn about you. It’s in the best interest of any business to do what’s best for its consumers, but this isn’t always possible. Their customers’ tastes can only be discovered via a survey. See whether there’s an offer printed on your receipt. Some receipts include this, whereas others don’t. In order to redeem a discount, you must have an offer printed on your receipt.
City Barbeque Customer Survey Details – Tellcitybbq.com
|Survey Name||City Barbeque Customer Satisfaction Survey|
|Survey Reward||Get $5 off a $30 order|
|Receipt Valid||7 Days|
|Offer Expires||30 Days after receipt date|
|Offer Limit||Limit one Free item per receipt and per visit|
About City Barbeque
If you’re looking for some good ol’ fashioned barbeque, go to City Barbeque first. Among the many mouthwatering options on the menu are beef brisket, turkey breast, brisket and sausage, pulled pork, and pulled chicken. Catering services are also available for parties and other special occasions.
The shop was founded by Rick Mahler in 1999 with the goal of turning his farm life into a stylish business model. As of that day, he and his wife launched their first shop in Columbus, and the team has been slugging home runs ever since.
City Barbeque Customer Survey Requirements
- Possess a computer and Internet connection.
- Read and write in either English or Spanish.
- Use the survey invitation that was included in your most recent City Barbeque receipt.
How to Take the City Barbeque Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Visit the Tell City BBQ website at www.tellcitybbq.com.
- Enter the store number found at the top of your receipt and press the large arrow.
- Do your best to answer the questions posed. These questions are used to evaluate the cleanliness of the business, the quality of customer service, and other aspects of the establishment. It is critical that you follow the instructions exactly and that you answer all of the questions truthfully.
- You may shut your browser tab if there is no offer on your receipt. The promotion code must be written down on your receipt and brought with you when redeeming the item.