If you are one of Wendy’s customers who have opinions and suggestions to share with the fast-food restaurant chain, feel free to send your feedback through Wendy’s customer satisfaction survey. This online survey platform lets you to rate the quality of menu and services provided by Wendy’s.
Wendy’s customer satisfaction survey can be accessed at www.talktowendys.com. Get to know more details about the survey in the following post.
About Wendy’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
Wendy’s customer satisfaction survey is conducted by Wendy’s, a global fast-food restaurant chain based in the United States. It was established in 1969 by Dave Thomas in Columbus, Ohio, where the former headquarter of this company is located, before moved to Dublin, Ohio, in 2006.
Wendy’s joined in a business merger with a publicly-traded corporation, Triarc Companies Inc., that operates Arby’s, in 2008. This alliance results in the adjusted business name of Triarc to become The Wendy’s Company.
According to a report in late 2018, Wendy’s sat at the third position of the largest hamburger-specialized fast-food chain in the world, by owning more than 6,800 locations. It is only behind McDonald’s and Burger King.
From the total of 6,800 locations around the world, a major percentage of these restaurants are franchises (approximately over 6,400 locations). Only a small percentage of their units are still operated fully by the company. Most of the locations, around 92% of them, are located within North America. In 2021 fiscal year, The Wendy’s Company generated $1.9 B of total revenue.
The Wendy’s Company does determine the standards of menu, food quality, and exterior appearance of each restaurant. However, the interior decoration, pricing, operating hours, staff wages, and staff uniforms may differ between each location because they were controlled by the store owners.
Wendy’s is most known for its hamburgers, sea salt fries, and chicken sandwiches. Its most popular beverage is Frosty—a soft-serve ice cream that has starches.
There are two types of hamburger patties offered by Wendy’s: the 50 g or 1,78 oz. “Junior patty” and the 110 g or 4 oz. “Single” patty. It also offers only two types of chicken sandwiches: grilled and fried. Originally, spicy chicken sandwich was included as a promotional menu, but due to its immense popularity, it was added as a fixed item in 1996.
There are also various menu items which started as promotional items before being added to the main menu, such as Frescata sandwiches (although they have been discontinued). Some locations of Wendy’s also offer fried fish sandwich in addition of chicken and beef sandwiches.
Wendy’s customer satisfaction survey is an online-based survey that offers free platform for the customers to share their satisfaction level of the quality of offered menu and services. The following sections of this post present more detailed information about this survey.
Wendy’s Customer Satisfaction Survey Details
|Survey Name||Wendy’s Customer Satisfaction Survey|
|Survey Prize||Free promo item from the menu|
|Entry Method||Via online|
|Offer Expires||Thirty (30) days after the purchase|
|Coupon Valid||Fourteen (14) days after response submitted|
|Survey Limit||One (1) entry per invitation code per individual|
Wendy’s Customer Satisfaction Survey Prizes
By completing Wendy’s customer satisfaction survey, the participants will receive a reward. The reward is given in the form of unique code that can be redeemed on the participating location of Wendy’s to gain free promo item from the menu.
Wendy’s Customer Satisfaction Survey Rules
- Open for legal residents of the United States who have reached 18 years of age or older.
- Limit to one entry per invitation code per individual.
- Survey must be taken within 30 days after the purchase.
- Reward must be redeemed within 14 days after the survey completion.
- Reward cannot be combined with other deals, offers, or discounts.
Wendy’s Customer Satisfaction Survey Requirements
- A device with access to the internet.
- A purchase receipt with invitation code to Wendy’s customer satisfaction survey.
- Basic comprehension of either English or Spanish.
Wendy’s Customer Satisfaction Survey at www.talktowendys.com
- Access Wendy’s customer satisfaction survey by visiting www.talktowendys.com or www.wendyswantstoknow.com.
- Change the default language to Spanish by clicking the blue hyperlink at the bottom of the page, otherwise skip to the next step.
- Enter the following details as printed on your purchase receipt:
- Restaurant number consists of 8 digits
- Time and date of your visit
- Press ‘Start’.
- Start to enter your response to each item in the questionnaire.
- By the end of the questionnaire, enter your personal information details as required by the site.
- Conclude the survey and then earn your unique code that can be redeemed on your upcoming purchase at the participating Wendy’s restaurant.
Wendy’s Customer Satisfaction Survey Video Guide
- Wendy’s Official Website: www.wendys.com
If you want to submit your feedback and contribute your input to The Wendy’s Company, don’t hesitate to take Wendy’s customer satisfaction survey. As a bonus for your participation, you will receive a redeemable code to get free promo item from the restaurant’s menu.