Visit www.redlobstersurvey.com to take the Red Lobster Guest Satisfaction Survey, an online poll created by Red Lobster to gauge diners’ opinions on their experience at Red Lobster. Customers’ reactions to the ambiance and service they get are tallied and used to determine how satisfied they are overall. Red Lobster will utilize the data you provide to ensure the smooth operation of each restaurant. If they get bad feedback, they may adjust their approach; if everything goes well, they can rest certain that they are on the right track.
Red Lobster recognizes that your time is limited. Monthly contests with cash prizes are offered as an incentive for participating in the survey. One first-place winner will get $1,000, and one hundred runners-up will each receive $50.
About Red Lobster
In addition to its popularity in the United States, where it is a fixture, Red Lobster is a well-known seafood restaurant brand in almost a dozen other nations across the world. There are now somewhat more than 700 outlets of the corporation, which was started in Lakeland, Florida in 1968 and remains headquartered there.
While its signature marketing may center on “endless shrimp” or “endless lobster,” Red Lobster also offers crab, flounder, and salmon. Steak and spaghetti meals are also offered for those who would prefer them to shellfish. Red Lobster is a subsidiary of Golden Gate Capital.
Red Lobster Guest Survey Requirements
- Possess ready access to a computer and the World Wide Web.
- It would help if you could read either English or Spanish.
- Gather your most recent Red Lobster receipt, which should include an invitation to the survey.
- You must be 18 or older to join in.
How to Take the Red Lobster Guest Satisfaction Survey
- Check out the Red Lobster Customer Satisfaction Survey at www.redlobstersurvey.com.
- Locate your identification number on the receipt and input it here. A receipt symbol will appear on your screen; click it for assistance. If you would rather complete the survey in Spanish rather than English, you may do so by clicking the link provided just below the “Start” button. Once you have entered the ID, choose the “Start” button. The official sweepstakes rules are also available here.
- Recent dining experiences will be the focus of the survey. These questions will mostly be multiple-choice. To proceed, just choose the one that makes the most sense to you. Some, though, may contain blanks where you can type in your own answer. Use of the text fields is optional but recommended.
- There will be a contest entry opportunity at the conclusion of the survey. As instructed, please proceed as indicated.