Quest Diagnostics created the Quest Diagnostics Patient Satisfaction Survey, which can be accessed at www.questdiagnosticsfeedback.com, to see what their clients have to say about them and how they feel. They rely heavily on the results of this poll to determine what, if anything, needs to be changed or updated. For your convenience, this survey is conducted online.
What you think is important. As a result, the firm decided to conduct a poll to find out what employees think. As a user of the service, it’s your responsibility to tell them what you think and what you don’t. The firm needs to know what you don’t like so that they can address it if it is an issue in their organization. If they don’t know where the issues are, there can be no updates.
Quest Diagnostics Patient Survey Details
|Quest Diagnostics Patient Satisfaction Survey
|1 per person, per receipt
|Limit one Free item per receipt and per visit
About Quest Diagnostics
As a worldwide Fortune 500 corporation with its headquarters in Madison, New Jersey, Quest Diagnostics provides a wide range of medical testing services to aid in the diagnosis of various diseases including cancer, cardiovascular disease, infectious illness, and neurological problems Medical testing results account for 70% of the choices made by physicians when it comes to patient care, thus the firm is committed to creating new tests and technologies to help improve it.
In addition to QuestDiagnostics, AmeriPath, Athena Diagnostics, and Dermpath Diagnostics, diagnostic testing is offered under a variety of distinct brands. Aside from these services, Care 360, ChartMaxx, MyQuestTM Patient Portal and Interactive Insights, as well as clinical trial testing, are offered by the firm.
Quest Diagnostics Patient Survey Requirements
- Utilize technology, such as a computer and the Internet, to accomplish your goals.
- English or Spanish language skills are required.
How to Take the Quest Diagnostics Patient Satisfaction Survey
- Visit www.questdiagnosticsfeedback.com for more information.
- There is an option to switch between English and Spanish above all the survey-related material. Select your preferred language from the drop-down menu.
- Take a look at the survey’s details. A doctor or a service center? Select one and click the next button.
- Please choose the city and site code from the drop-down menus.
- Enter the date and time of your visit.
- Describe your experience and answer any questions you have about it. These will be used to score your experiences. It’s conceivable that you’ll be requested to submit more feedback, in which case you should make use of the text fields provided.