The U.S. Postal Service (USPS) understands that satisfied customers are important to make the business survives. For this reason, it conducts the U.S. Postal Service customer experience survey to recognize their needs and measure how well these needs are met.
This customer satisfaction survey touches various measurement points for both residential and commercial customers. The gathered data from this survey’s responses are then evaluated and analyzed to create better and improved customer experience.
The following post will walk you through the complete information of joining and completing the U.S. Postal Service customer experience survey. Discover various details related to this online survey if you’re interested to participate as one of its respondents.
About U.S. Postal Service Customer Experience Survey
The U.S. Postal Service customer experience survey is the online-based questionnaire hosted by the United States Postal Service.
Also commonly referred to as USPS, the United States Postal Service is an agency that operates under the federal government of the United States. Its primary responsibility is to provide postal service nationwide, including in freely associated states and insular areas of the United States.
The extensive history of the USPS can be traced way back to 1775, at the time that Benjamin Franklin was assigned as the first US postmaster general (PMG) during the Second Continental Congress. In 1792, as the Postal Service Act was passed, the Post Office Department was established.
As per 2021, the USPS has more than 500,000 career employees and 130,000 non-career employees. It exclusively operates letter delivery in the country and owns the exclusive access of personal letterboxes and ‘U.S. Mail’ letter boxes.
According to the report in the same year, currently the USPS runs more than 31,330 locations and post offices across the country. It also delivers over 128 billion of mail per year. These numbers show that the USPS is a valued and trusted public institution.
The U.S. Postal Service is required to make an annual report regarding its level of service and customer satisfaction, including its reliability and speed. There are various methods employed to achieve this means. One of them is by conducting the U.S. Postal Service customer experience survey.
The agency constantly expands its customer input via digital medium, such as requesting the customers to submit their feedback through a site as inscribed on the receipt. Developing different ways for the customers to submit their responses improves the likelihood for them to reveal their experiences and for the USPS to make respond as accordingly.
The U.S. Postal Service customer experience survey won’t take more than a couple of minutes to complete. All of the data from submitted responses will be kept confidential.
U.S. Postal Service Customer Experience Survey Details
|U.S. Postal Service Customer Experience Survey
|Via online through website address
|1 receipt for 1 person
U.S. Postal Service Customer Experience Survey Prizes
All the participants of the U.S. Postal Service customer experience survey who have joined and completed this survey will receive a promo reward as an exchange of their time and willingness.
U.S. Postal Service Customer Experience Survey Rules
- A legal resident of the United States who has reached age of majority (18 years or older).
- A customer of the USPS who have made recent purchase at the local post office.
- Only one survey entry is allowed for one participant.
U.S. Postal Service Customer Experience Survey Requirements
- A device with access to the internet.
- Ability to comprehend at least one of the language options (Spanish or English).
- A retained receipt from the U.S. Postal Service with a survey invitation code.
U.S. Postal Service Customer Experience Survey at www.postalexperience.com/pos
Here are the steps you must take to join and complete the survey.
- Visit the official site address of U.S. Postal Service customer experience survey at www.postalexperience.com/pos.
- Choose the language you prefer to use between English and Spanish.
- Read the provided information before clicking ‘Next’.
- Type in your ZIP code as printed on your USPS receipt. Pay attention to the provided image in the page that show the location of the ZIP code.
- Click ‘Next’.
- Input your date of transaction in MM/DD format as written on the receipt.
- Input your time of transaction as written on the receipt.
- Provide your response that refers to your level of satisfaction regarding the USPS service.
- Provide your review comment in the available field if you have any.
- Click ‘Finish’ to conclude the U.S. Postal Service customer experience survey.
U.S. Postal Service Customer Experience Survey Video Guide
U.S. Postal Service Contact Informations
Phone Number: 1-800-410-7420
It has been more than a couple of centuries since the Postal Service was founded. During those times, it has been transformed to the USPS today that provides services to the growing population of the United States with its technology.
If you have used one of the many services provided by the USPS recently, then you may be eligible to join the U.S. Postal Service customer experience survey as a respondent. Your response will be very appreciated to help the local postal services to improve their offered services.