Customer satisfaction may be improved by taking the Pizza Hut Canada Guest Experience Survey, which is available at www.pizzahutlistens.ca. As a token of gratitude for the company’s service. You may post a review without participating in the drawing. For your convenience, we’ve made this survey available online.
Pizza Hut Canada Survey Details – www.pizzahutlistens.ca
|Survey Name||Pizza Hut Canada Guest Experience Survey|
|Survey Reward||Get a Pizza Offer!|
|Offer Limit||Limit one Free item per receipt and per visit|
|Receipt Valid||7 Days|
|Offer Expires||14 Days after receipt date|
About Pizza Hut Canada
Pizzeria Hut, a fast-food chain in the United States, is now the world’s biggest pizza business. YUM! Brands Inc., which also owns KFC and Taco Bell, owns it as a division. Frank and Dan Carney launched it in 1958. Pizza Hut Canada now has over 400 locations in eight Canadian provinces, with over 4,000 employees.
Most of Pizza Hut Canada’s offerings are American-style, with a few Canadian-friendly additions including cheese-topped poutine, maple bacon, and the Canadian special. It is possible for customers to make orders online.
Pizza Hut Canada Guest Experience Survey Requirements
- Computer and Internet connectivity are required.
- Be fluent in English or French.
- Bring a recent Pizza Hut receipt with an invitation to participate in the survey with you to the appointment.
- To participate, you must be at least 18 years old.
How to Take the Pizza Hut Canada Customer Survey
- Visit Pizza Hut Listens at www.pizzahutlistens.ca.
- Enter the shop number, the current date, and the current time in the text boxes provided. Selecting the appropriate day and hour is done via the use of drop-down boxes.
- Take the time to answer questions. To help you evaluate your experience, here are a few questions to ask. Read the guidelines carefully before answering any multiple-choice questions since there are some of those as well. Scales of 1-10 or 1-5 are used for other inquiries. A particular statement or question will be made and you will be asked how much you agree or disagree with it. Other questions will ask you to write an essay in a separate text box. However, it is recommended that you utilize them to provide additional information to the firm, particularly if you have had an issue with them.