Petro-Canada has created an online survey at www.petro-canada.ca/hero called the Petro-Canada Satisfaction Survey to gauge consumer opinion of the company’s products and services. The results of the poll will help the organization focus its efforts where they will have the most impact. To make things easier for everyone, the survey may be completed online.
Your time spent completing this survey would be highly appreciated. For starters, you will have the satisfaction of knowing you are making a positive contribution to the development of your employer. Every time a business receives a large number of complaints, it is a good indicator that it needs to make some improvements. They may be altered to enhance future visits to their store for you and others. The second perk is that your account will fill up with points just for taking part. In addition, you’ll be entered into a draw to win a $2,475 Petro-Canada gas card. A sweepstakes entry is voluntary.
Petro-Canada Survey Details
|Survey Name||Petro-Canada Satisfaction Survey|
|Survey Reward||Win Free Gas for a Year|
|Entry Method||By Online|
|Receipt Valid||Within 3 Days|
|Survey Limit||1 per person, per receipt|
|Offer Limit||Limit one Free item per receipt and per visit|
To put it simply, Suncor Energy owns a retail chain in Canada called Petro-Canada. Prior to 1990, it served as a Canadian government-owned enterprise. Calgary, Alberta is home to its headquarters. Due to the merger with Suncor Energy in August 2009, Suncor shareholders now control 60% of the corporation, while Petro-Canada stockholders possess 40%.
Petro-Canada is a major Canadian corporation with facilities in Quebec, Alberta, and Newfoundland. It also owns a sizable number of petrol stations around the nation and has influence over a wide variety of oil resources. In 2006, the firm developed a pre-paid mobile phone service named Petro-Canada Mobility.
Petro-Canada Survey Requirements
- Possess ready access to a computer and the World Wide Web.
- You should be fluent in either English or French.
- Please have your most recent Petro-Canada receipt handy, as it includes an offer to take part in a survey.
- For this event, you must be 18 or older.
How to Take the Petro-Canada Satisfaction Survey
- Simply visit www.petro-canada.ca/hero.
- The receipt will include the date of your visit, so please use that. Simply enter the date or utilize the handy calendar feature.
- Use the calendar’s drop-down to choose the time of your visit.
- Fill in the fields with the shop codes that appeared on your receipt. When you are ready, please choose the Take Survey option.
- Reply to the inquiries. To provide feedback on your visit, please answer the following questions on the station’s employees, cleanliness, and your willingness to buy more items beyond petrol. Follow all instructions and be truthful.
- To participate in this survey and get credit for your time, please log in or register for an account. To participate in the sweepstakes, just do as instructed. Fill out the form with your contact details.