Visit www.perkinsfeedback.com to complete the Perkins Guest Experience Survey, an online questionnaire created by Perkins to gauge customer satisfaction with the company’s products and services. The data collected is utilized to enhance the quality of the company’s goods, services, and in-store atmosphere. To make things easier for everyone, the survey may be completed online.
Providing a company with feedback is a terrific method to voice your opinion. Conducting a survey like this is one approach. Whether your experience was positive or negative, your story will be heard. They want to know the specific issues you encountered so they can fix them. What you liked will help them figure out what’s working and what should be maintained. The comments you provide will also earn you a validation number that can be used to claim the discount that was previously printed on your receipt.
About Perkins Restaurant and Bakery
The Perkins family owns and operates a chain of restaurants and bakeries across the United States. In 1958, Perkins opened for business. The bakery and restaurant Perkins is open for breakfast, lunch, supper, and dessert. The parent business of both Perkins and Marie Callender’s restaurants in Canada is called Perkins & Marie Callender’s LLC. Those interested in opening their own Perkins may do so.
Cream pies, fruit pies, cookies, ice cream, muffins, and other sweets may be purchased at Perkins Bakery. Perkins Bakery also produces mixes for use in retail bakeries, including muffin batter, cookie dough, and pancake mix. Chicken, burgers, salads, soups, sweet beginnings, and omelets are just some of the selections for lunch and supper at Perkins. These gift cards may be used at any location in the network, making them ideal for any special event.
Perkins Guest Survey Requirements
- Use a PC with Internet connectivity.
- Understand written English or Spanish.
- The survey invitation is included on your most recent receipt from Perkins.
How to Take the Perkins Guest Experience Survey
- For more information, visit www.perkinsfeedback.com.
- Check your receipt for a survey code, and go on to Step 3 if there is one. Enter the store number, the check number, and the date of your visit if you do not have a survey code, then click Start. Next, go on to Step 4.
- Just type in the survey code that was printed on the receipt. Located at the very base, this will consist of 15 digits.
- Initiate action by selecting the Play button.
- Reply to the inquiries. Whenever possible, utilize the provided text fields to be completely forthright and to add any relevant information.
- To redeem, just write the validation code on your receipt and bring it with you on your next visit.