To gauge the level of contentment that customers have with the company’s products and services, OfficeMax has created an online survey that can be accessed at www.officemaxfeedback.com. Your responses will be used to improve the quality of the company’s services, products, and overall shopping experience. Please take a few minutes out of your day to fill out our online survey.
Take part in this survey, and you’ll get a chance to provide valuable input that the firm may use to improve. They need this data to figure out what’s working and why, so they can implement those changes elsewhere in the shop. Any time you buy $25 or more, you’ll get a $5 off coupon to use on your next purchase.
OfficeMax was established in 1988 by Michael Feuer and Bob Hurwitz in Cleveland, Ohio. Including operations in Mexico, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands, the company’s 2012 net sales were over $6 billion, generated from a total of over 900 retail locations serving 47 states. In 2013, the company combined with Office Depot to become the biggest office supply retailer in the United States.
As a result of the merger, the company’s worldwide headquarters are now located in Boca Raton, Florida. Even though OfficeMax is now a wholly owned subsidiary of Office Depot, Inc., the OfficeMax trademark continues to be utilized.
OfficeMax Customer Survey Requirements
- Use a PC with Internet connectivity.
- Understand written English or Spanish.
- You’ll need your most recent receipt from OfficeMax, which will include a survey invitation, in order to participate in the survey.
How to Take the OfficeMax Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Simply visit www.officemaxfeedback.com.
- Put in the survey code, the time, and the date that appeared on your receipt. An elaborate diagram is provided for your convenience.
- When you’re ready, choose the Start button.
- Give your thoughts on some recent events. There will be a lot of multiple-choice questions. Others will ask you to assess your satisfaction level with various aspects of the business. For others, a text box is provided for you to manually enter your response. Please read and comply with the following instructions.
- After the questionnaire is finished, you may get $5 discount if you spend $25 or more by entering your email address. Entering an email address is optional when providing feedback. You won’t get a printable discount code until you provide your email address.
- Check your email for the coupon and follow guidelines to print.