Not a lot of convenience stores are able to rake such a loyal following, but Wawa is one of the handful ones. Help the chain to make improvement of their offerings by taking Wawa customer satisfaction survey. More details about the survey are available below if you are interested in being one of the respondents.
About Wawa Customer Satisfaction Survey
Wawa customer satisfaction survey is an online-based questionnaire conducted by Wawa, Inc., an convenience store and filling station chain from the United States. It operates in the states of Delaware, Florida, Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Washington D.C., and Virginia. It is headquartered in Wawa area, in which it got its name from, in Pennsylvania.
The availability territory of Wawa used to reach Connecticut, New York, and northern areas of New Jersey. However, the stores in these regions are abandoned as they were deemed to be too competitive.
The corporate company started as an iron foundry founded by George Wood in 1803. The founder moved to Delaware, Pennsylvania in 1890 where he started Wawa Dairy Farm. This milk plant was the seed of what Wawa is today, with the same headquarter location.
The products offered by Wawa are ranging from soda, beverages, and chips, but it also markets milk, orange juice, and iced tea of its own brands. It also used to have its own brand of soda although it has been discontinued by now.
Several essential products are including various coffee, cappuccino, and latte in different size options and flavors. In addition, Wawa provides its brand of breakfast items as well, with the most popular one being “Sizzli”. It offers a touchscreen ordering system for deli menu that includes deli meats, sandwiches, drinks, and side dishes.
Wawa is the largest convenience across the Greater Philadelphia by 2008 and the 3rd largest food retailer in the area, only behind Acme Markets and Shoprite. It sat at the 34th position of the largest American private company according to Forbes list in 2015 with total revenue of over $9 B. It employs more than 22,000 employees across more than 700 stores and 450 gas stations per 2016.
Wawa Customer Satisfaction Survey Details
|Wawa Customer Satisfaction Survey
|One (1) entry to a sweepstake
|One (1) survey entry per cash register receipt per individual
Wawa Customer Satisfaction Survey Prizes
All participants who have completed Wawa customer satisfaction survey are eligible to receive one entry to a sweepstake each. The prizes of the sweepstake are as listed below:
- Grand prize: 1 winner per month who receives a $500 gift card and $75 worth of gift basket.
- First prize: 50 winners per month who receive $25 gift card and a $75 worth of gift basket.
Wawa Customer Satisfaction Survey Rules
- Open only to the permanent legal residents of the United States and District of Columbia who have reached the age of majority (18 years or above) by the entry time.
- Employees of Wawa Inc., as well as their immediate family members or individuals living in the same household as ones are not eligible to enter.
- The sweepstake is subject to the applicable local, state, and federal regulations and laws.
- Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- The winners cannot submit or transfer the prize.
Wawa Customer Satisfaction Survey Requirements
- A device with connection to the internet.
- A Wawa’s cash register receipt with printed invitation code to Wawa customer satisfaction survey.
- Comprehension of the available language options (either English or Spanish).
Wawa Customer Satisfaction Survey at www.mywawavisit.com
- Visit Wawa customer satisfaction survey’s official site address located at www.mywawavisit.com.
- Select the language you prefer between English or Spanish.
- Type in the information below which are printed on your cash register receipt:
- Store number of Wawa
- Invitation code to the survey
- Press ‘Start’.
- Read first the provided terms and conditions served by the page to enter Wawa customer satisfaction survey and the sweepstakes and then press ‘Next’.
- Provide your genuine response of each question item related to your shopping experience at Wawa.
- Complete the survey until you have answered all the available question items.
- Choose whether you are eligible and want to enter the sweepstake according to the previously provided terms and conditions. If yes, then press ‘Next’. Otherwise, wrap up Wawa customer satisfaction survey.
Wawa Customer Satisfaction Survey Video Guide
- Wawa Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules: Wawa-9386-Rules-Aug-Dec-2021.pdf
- Wawa Official Website: www.wawa.com
Wawa customer satisfaction survey is an online platform created so the customers of Wawa convenience store can share their feedbacks regarding their shopping experience at the store. Simply follow the step-by-step manual above and other relevant guidelines to participate and make your contribution.
It won’t take more than 5 minutes of your day to complete the survey. You may take Wawa customer satisfaction survey whether you are an avid fan of shopping at Wawa or just make your first purchase there.