HoneyBaked has created an online survey at www.myhoneybakedfeedback.com called the HoneyBaked Guest Satisfaction Survey. You’ll also get a coupon for a free sandwich with the purchase of another, simply for taking part.
HoneyBaked Survey Details – MyHoneyBakedfeedback.com
|Survey Name||HoneyBaked Guest Satisfaction Survey|
|Survey Reward||Free Sandwich|
|Receipt Valid||14 Days|
|Offer Expires||60 Days after receipt date|
|Survey Limit||1 per person, per receipt|
|Offer Limit||Limit one Free item per receipt and per visit|
Over the course of 60 years, HoneyBaked Ham has built a reputation for producing hams with an exceptionally sweet flavor. The first business was created in 1957 in Detroit by Harry Hoenselaar whose purpose was to provide the greatest possible taste ham. Hoenselaar employed only the highest grade bone in smoked ham in his one-of-a-kind curing procedure.
Even though the Hoenselaar family still owns the company, HoneyBaked Ham has expanded to 400 locations throughout the United States, with nearly half of them being franchisees. While the firm is open all year and makes a variety of pre-cooked dishes, the majority of their ham sales occur during the holidays of Easter, Christmas, and Thanksgiving.
HoneyBaked Guest Survey Requirements
- Possess ready access to a computer and the World Wide Web.
- Know how to read English.
- Please include your most recent HoneyBaked receipt with the survey invitation.
How to Take the HoneyBaked Guest Satisfaction Survey
- Try visiting www.myhoneybakedfeedback.com.
- To begin, please provide the time, date, and survey code shown on your receipt. The survey code will be keyed in, and the time and date will be chosen from menus.
- Respond to inquiries. Make sure you read the page’s instructions carefully and grasp exactly what you’re supposed to do. Please read the questions below. Both the questions and the guidelines may be changed. While a yes/no question requires no explanation, a text box might be included if desired. If you had a bad time or indicated dissatisfaction, this is a fantastic solution. Here you may express your true feelings and help the firm better understand your issues so that they can do all in their power to resolve them.
- Collect your secret phrase. When you’re done, you’ll be given a unique code. You’ll be given a number to enter on your receipt to get your discount; this is called a validation code. You are under no obligation to redeem; but, you may if you so want. Coupons may have a time limit, so make sure you follow the guidelines listed on the receipt or the website.