To gauge consumer satisfaction with Metro’s services and products, the company has developed an online survey that may be accessed at www.metrosurvey.ca. Any feedback you provide will be used to improve the shop in some way, from the parking lot to the customer service desk. Due to its length and nature, this survey is only available online.
Taking part in this survey will allow you to get your opinion heard. You have the option of sharing your feedback with the firm and suggesting changes that might increase your likelihood of doing business with them again. The firm is interested in learning customer behavior in its shops, and this is an excellent method for doing so. Positive comments are useful since they show what is going smoothly. The negative comments are nearly as useful as the positive ones since they show them where they’re going wrong. You may also enter a competition for a chance to win a $1,000 Metro gift card to use on food.
Metro Survey Details – Metrosurvey.ca
|Survey Name||Metro Survey|
|Survey Reward||$1,000 Metro gift card|
|Entry Methods||Online and Mail|
|Survey Limit||1 per person, per receipt|
Metro is a major supermarket chain that also offers pharmacy services. Its primary target markets are the provinces of Ontario and Quebec. Including “Metro,” “Super C,” “Metro Plus,” and “Food Basics,” there are more than 600 grocery store outlets. Pharmacy and Drug Basics, Clini Plus, and Brunet are among the most common names for pharmacy chains with over 250 locations.
As of the end of 2015, McMahon Distributeur Pharmaceuteque Inc. employed more than 180 pharmacists directly, and many more via its many affiliates. High-end and freshly-prepared foods may be found at a premium at the many supermarket shops.
Metro Survey Requirements
- That which can connect to the World Wide Web: a computer.
- Possessing a functional level of English reading comprehension.
- You must have a current Metro receipt from a retailer that is offering the promotion.
- You must be 18 or older to take part.
How to Take the Metro Survey
- Simply visit https://www.metrosurvey.ca.
- To enter the desired shop, just click its logo (in most cases, there will only be one).
- Choose the location and shop from the menus provided. To sign in if you have already registered, click the option that says “Already Registered”. To sign up for free as a new user, choose the “I’m a first visitor” option. After you’ve signed up, it’s time for Step 4.
- Answer questions honestly and fully.
- If you want a chance to win, just submit your information below.