Visit www.mcdonaldsfeedback.com to take McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Survey, an online questionnaire designed by McDonald’s to find out how satisfied customers are after each and every one of their visits. That data is used to improve the restaurant’s offerings, customer service, and atmosphere. Due to its length and nature, this survey is only available online.
This survey represents a fantastic opportunity for you. If you visit again, the company hopes you’ll find the changes and updates worthwhile. This gives you an upper hand because you can give specific feedback on the restaurant’s strengths and weaknesses. A verification code will also be sent to you. You should jot down this code on your receipt and show it to the cashier on your next visit.
McDonald’s Survey Details – MCDonaldsfeedback.com
|Survey Name||McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Survey|
|Survey Reward||Buy one get one free quarter pounder w/cheese or egg mcmuffin|
|Receipt Valid||7 Days|
|Offer Expires||30 Days after receipt date|
|Survey Limit||1 per person, per receipt|
|Offer Limit||Limit one Free item per receipt and per visit|
McDonald’s is indisputably the most well-known fast food restaurant in the world. Nearly 37,000 McDonald’s restaurants can be found in more than 100 different countries. Although McDonald’s is best known for its burgers, the fast food giant has expanded its menu to include healthier and fancier options in recent years. Additionally, at many locations, breakfast is served all day.
Many customers know that Ray Kroc, the company’s founder, opened the first McDonald’s restaurant in 1955 in Illinois. Over 65 million customers are served daily at McDonald’s, which currently employs around 375,000 people.
McDonald’s Customer Survey Requirements
- Possess ready access to a computer and the World Wide Web.
- Understand written English or Spanish.
- Please have your most recent McDonald’s receipt with the survey invitation.
How to Take the McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
- McDonald’s Guest Satisfaction Survey: Visit www.mcdonaldsfeedback.com.
- If you speak Spanish, here’s the translation you need. Use the blue get started button to access the link. Go on to Stage 3 if you speak English.
- You will need to provide six different pieces of information from your receipt. Details such as the order number, date, and total cost are recorded. There is a comprehensive diagram to aid in finding this data. When you’re ready, press the Start button.
- Provide details about your trip if asked. Make an effort to be open and thorough by using text boxes and choosing multiple options. If you want to know how many options you have, read the instructions.
- Following completion of the survey, you will be given a validation code.