McDonald’s Canada customer satisfaction survey is an online survey located at www.mcdonalds-survey.ca. It is an easy, short, and simple survey that should take no more than 10 minutes to take and complete.
In this survey, customers are asked to enter and submit their opinions regarding their meals. If you are interested in participating as a respondent to McDonald’s Canada customer satisfaction survey, then read and learn the provided guidelines below.
About McDonald’s Canada Customer Satisfaction Survey
McDonald’s is a global fast-food corporation originated from the United States. It was established in San Bernardino, California, by Richard and Maurice McDonald in 1940. The company’s headquarter is currently located in Chicago since it was moved there from Oak Brook, Illinois, in June 2018.
The current corporation of mega-franchise business was founded by Ray Kroc, in 1955. At that year, the ninth restaurant of McDonald was opened. Kroc purchase the McDonald’s equity from the brothers in the 1961 and started to spread it across the world.
McDonald’s is currently the largest chain of fast-food restaurant in the world according to its revenue. It has locations in more than 100 countries, has more than 37,000 outlets, and serves more than 69 million customers per day. It sits at the 2nd position as the largest private employer, only behind Walmart, with over 1.7 million employees.
The main menu items offered by McDonald’s are hamburgers, a wide range of chicken items, French fries, breakfast items, soft drinks, and desserts. In majority of markets, it also provides vegetarian menu and salad, wraps, and localized dishes. It also offers the popular seasonal item McRib sandwich.
McDonald’s Canada customer satisfaction survey is conducted by McDonald’s Canada, which operations based in North York, Toronto. There fast-food chain has restaurants in all territories and provinces nationwide, except in Nunavut.
McDonald’s Canada serves more than 2.5 million visitors each day. As per today, there are more than 1,400 locations and 90,000 employees of this franchise in Canada. Roughly 85% of the restaurants in the country are privately-owned and operated by Canadian independent entrepreneurs.
McDonald’s Canada customer satisfaction survey offers an online platform in which the customers are able to share their feedback. The survey consists of simple questions related to the satisfaction of the customers over their purchased menu items and received customer services.
In order to take this survey, the customer must have a survey invitation that’s provided in their purchase receipt. The survey takes approximately 5-10 minutes to complete and has to be taken within 14 days after the purchase.
As an exchange and form of appreciation for contributing in McDonald’s Canada customer satisfaction survey, the customers are given a special reward. More details about the reward are available in the following section of this post.
McDonald’s Canada Customer Satisfaction Survey Details
|Survey Name||McDonald’s Canada Customer Satisfaction Survey|
|Survey Prize||Free promo coupon|
|Receipt Valid||14 Days|
|Survey Limit||1 entry per purchase receipt per individual|
|Offer Limit||1 free item per one survey entry|
McDonald’s Canada Customer Satisfaction Survey Prizes
To reward the customers who have contributed to McDonald’s Canada customer satisfaction survey, a promo coupon code is available to be obtained by the end of survey. The coupon code can be redeemed for one free item from McDonald’s Canada menu.
McDonald’s Canada Customer Satisfaction Survey Rules
- Open to Canadian residents in Ontario and Atlantic Canada who are at least 13 years old.
- Must retain the purchase receipt and make entry within 14 days after the purchase.
- Limit to one entry per purchase receipt per individual.
- Must redeem the coupon code within 60 days.
- Coupon code cannot be substituted for cash gift.
McDonald’s Canada Customer Satisfaction Survey Requirements
- A device with connection to the internet.
- A McDonald’s Canada purchase receipt with survey invitation code.
- Basic understanding of either English or French.
McDonald’s Canada Customer Satisfaction Survey at www.mcdonalds-survey.ca
- Visit McDonald’s Canada customer satisfaction survey at www.mcdonalds-survey.ca.
- Select between English or French as language you prefer to take the survey in.
- Enter the invitation code to the survey consisting of 4 digits.
- Enter the time and date of your visit to McDonald’s Canada as printed on your purchase receipt.
- Enter the amount of your transaction.
- Start giving your answers to the questionnaire with genuine manner according to your experience of being a customer of McDonald’s Canada.
- Input your email address to acquire your promo coupon code via email or simply print the coupon provided in the screen after you have completed McDonald’s Canada customer satisfaction survey.
McDonald’s Canada Customer Satisfaction Survey Video Guide
- McDonald’s Canada Official Website: www.mcdonalds.ca
McDonald’s Canada customer satisfaction survey aims for participations from McDonald’s Canada customers. The collected feedback through customer contribution is going to be used to help the franchise company provide better services in the upcoming time. Join now and don’t miss your chance to acquire the promo code as promised.