McDonalds Food for Thoughts Survey at www.mcdfoodforthoughts.com – An online survey is aimed to gain a sense of how customers feel about McDonald’s. Only those who have actually eaten at the restaurant may take this poll. When it comes to its consumers, the folks behind this company are eager to learn more about their preferences and what they dislike. They value your input and will put it to good use in order to make their offerings even better. As a result, you must be truthful in your responses.
Their customers’ opinions are gauged via each and every inquiry they ask. As a result, please be as truthful as possible while answering the questions. No matter how bad your experience was at one of the chains, be sure to include it in your review. There will be no repeat of this experience for any other consumers.
McDonalds Food for Thoughts Survey Details – Mcdfoodforthoughts.com
|Survey Name||McDonalds Food for Thoughts Survey|
|Survey Reward||Get a Big Mac & Fries!|
|Receipt Valid||7 Days|
|Offer Expires||30 Days after receipt date|
|Offer Limit||Limit one Free item per receipt and per visit|
In 1940, a barbeque restaurant was the genesis of what would become one of the world’s largest culinary chains. As a result, it has subsequently risen to its highest position in the food chain. Currently, it is a multi-billion-dollar business. In addition, it is widely accepted over the globe.
More than 120 nations across the globe have McDonald’s restaurants. Approximately 68 million people visit this eatery each day. 1.9 million people work for the company throughout the globe. There is a lot of American comfort food on the McDonalds menu. On the menu are burgers, fries, and fried chicken in addition to salads and fruits that are healthier options. Catering to local demand, different franchisees may have different menu options.
McDonalds Food Survey Requirements
- A computer or smart phone.
- Internet access is required.
- 16 years of age or older is required.
- Some time is allotted for this.
How to Take the McDonalds Food for Thoughts Survey
- Visit www.mcdfoodforthoughts.com to take the survey.
- If you don’t have your receipt handy, you’ll be brought to another screen asking for it. If you don’t, you’ll be sent to a new page where you’ll be prompted to input the 4-digit code you got in your survey invitation.
- Enter the 12-digit code printed on the top of the receipt if you have it.
- Start by pressing the start button.
- Answer all questions truthfully, to the best of your ability.
- You will get a validation code for a free Big Mac or vegetarian meal after finishing the survey.