Maggiano’s Little Italy Guest Experience Survey at www.maggianossurvey.com – All around the globe, Italian food is adored. Immigrants from Italy brought their culinary traditions to the United States in the form of restaurants that quickly became famous. These were also affected by American tastes, resulting in a hybrid cuisine. Restaurants like Maggiano’s Little Italy provide family-style meals in the style of pre-World War II Italian dinner homes.
Rich Melman came up with the idea and named it after his late business buddy. In 1991, the first location in Chicago’s River North neighborhood opened. Brinker International bought it in 1995 and pushed for further growth after that. Since the beginning, there have been more than 50 sites in different states of the United States. They have a mix of old and new recipes.
Maggiano’s Little Italy Survey Details – MaggianosSurvey.com
|Survey Name||Maggiano’s Little Italy Guest Experience Survey|
|Survey Reward||Win $1,000|
|Entry Methods||Online and Mail|
Maggiano’s Little Italy Customer Survey Terms and Conditions
You must be a legal resident of the United States and DC or Puerto Rico to participate in this contest. The age of majority is 18 at the time of entrance. Employees and immediate family members of the sponsor are unable to participate. To win, you don’t need to buy anything or do the survey. The reward will be awarded within 60 days after the verification of eligibility. It can’t be given away or sold.
Either on the receipt or by email, participants will be invited to take part in the survey. Get in by using your receipt numbers to access a survey linked here. By following the guidelines on the official sweepstakes regulations, you may also enter through postal mail. The month in which an entry is submitted is the only month in which it is valid. They won’t be used in the next drawings either.
How to Take the Maggiano’s Little Italy Guest Experience Survey
- Go to www.maggianossurvey.com and read all of the guidelines before you start the survey.
- Begin the survey by entering the personal code printed on your receipt.
- Describe your visit, including the date, time, kind of order, food items, beverages, and the people you had with you at the time.
- Comment on the quality of the meal, the level of service, the decor, and the overall price.
- Inquire about any problems you had when dining at the restaurant, and provide suggestions for improvement.
- If you’d like to receive alerts in the future, please provide your contact information here.