Leslie’s has created an online survey for customers to provide feedback, which can be accessed at www.lesliespool.com/opinion. You may make your feelings known to the business and be certain that they are taken into account.
For the most part, this is their main point of contact with the general public and their clients. To better serve you and other customers, companies need to know how you and others feel. It’s then up to them to implement those modifications, which will improve your future experience. Leslie’s Poolmart will also give you a chance to win a $500 shopping spree by entering you into their monthly sweepstakes contest.
Leslie’s Survey Details – Lesliespool.com/opinion
|Survey Name||Leslie’s Customer Survey|
|Survey Reward||$500 Leslie’s Shopping Spree|
|Entry Methods||Online and Mail|
|Survey Limit||1 per person, per receipt|
About Leslie’s Poolmart
Leslie’s Poolmart is the world’s largest distributor of swimming pool materials and accessories. They sell everything you need to keep your pool in tip-top shape. Among these items are cleaning supplies, chemicals, recreational and safety products, as well as other equipment and components. Leslie’s Poolmart also has patio furniture and other outdoor accessories.
Leslie’s Poolmart has more than 600 locations in 35 states throughout the United States, employing over 2400 people. Over 30,000 more goods are available for purchase at each of their stores. Distribution channels and special order methods are available from the firm for these products.
Leslie’s Customer Survey Requirements
- Having Internet connectivity on a computer
- To join, you must be able to read English fluently.
- Have a receipt from Leslie’s recently that includes an offer to do the online survey.
- To take part, you must be at least eighteen years old.
How to Take the Leslie’s Customer Survey
- Visit www.lesliespool.com/opinion to read more.
- Take the short survey after reading the following paragraphs.
- A example receipt is provided to assist you discover the store number, which may be found in the top right corner of your receipt. The Transaction number, also indicated as Trans# on the receipt, may be found to the left of the shop number in the top right corner. If you’re unsure, refer to the example once again.
- Click Next when you’ve finished scrolling down the page.
- Honesty is the best policy when answering inquiries. As such, they may inquire as to whether or not you were welcomed, whether or not everything was explained fully and correctly, and whether or not you plan to return. You may have further questions, so be sure to read and follow the instructions.
- The drawing for a gift card will be held at the conclusion of the survey provided you provide your contact information.