Kohl’s has been operating as a leading brand in the industry of retail chain in the United States for more than 5 decades. If you happened to shop there recently then consider taking Kohl’s customer experience survey to help the company make improvements as needed.
Kohl’s customer experience survey, which is available to access at www.kohlsfeedback.com, is an online-based survey where the customers have a chance to submit their feedback regarding their shopping experience. This survey can be taken anytime and anywhere.
Continue reading the following post if you are interested in being one of the respondents of this survey. it is a simple and easy survey that won’t take more than a few minutes to complete.
About Kohl’s Customer Experience Survey
Kohl’s customer experience survey is hosted by Kohl’s Corporation that operates Kohl’s department store. As per 2021, It is the largest chain of department store in every state nationwide, with the exception of Hawaii.
In 1927, the company was established by a Polish immigrant, Maxwell Kohl, in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It was started as a corner grocery store then grew into a successful chain, until it branched itself into the department store segment for the first time in 1962.
Until now, the company’s headquarter is still located in Milwaukee, Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin. In 2012, it officially became the largest chain of department store by surpassing its main rival, J.C. Penney.
Kohl’s Corporation is listed on the Fortune 500 and S&P 400. In 2019, it was included in 23rd largest retailer in the country, revenue-wise. It is also the largest company that operates in the department store field in the US according to the retail sales.
The products it offers including apparel, accessories, footwear, beauty, and home product. Per early 2021, there were more than 1,160 locations of Kohl’s. Moreover, the company also offers products and services via online through its official website www.kohls.com.
The company generates almost half of its annual sales of $19 B through its private brands, which include internal clothing brands Apt. 9, American Beauty, Jumping Beans, Croft & Barrow, Urban Pipeline, Tek Gear, and So.
Aside from the in-house brands, it also incorporates diffusion lines from high-class designers including Dana Buchman, Vera Wang, Peter Som, and Narciso Rodriguez. Various celebrities such as Britney Spears, Jennifer Lopez, Avril Lavigne, Marc Anthony, Tony Haw, Lauren Conrad, Pula DeAnda, and Daisy Fuentes also have sold their exclusive clothing brand through Kohl’.
If you have shopped at Kohl’s recently and still have your purchase receipt, consider taking Kohl’s customer experience survey to help the company provides better shopping experience for their customers in the future. You can also get an interesting reward for submitting your response.
Kohl’s Customer Experience Survey Details
|Survey Name||Kohl’s Customer Experience Survey|
|Survey Method||Via online|
|Receipt Valid||Two (2) days|
|Survey Limit||One (1) entry per purchase receipt per individual|
|Promotion Period||12:00:01 am CT January 1, 2022 to 11:59:59 pm CT December 31, 2024|
Kohl’s Customer Experience Survey Prizes
Upon completion of Kohl’s customer experience survey, in which you provide your genuine response to the best of your ability, you will receive one entry to the sweepstake conducted by the company. The entry provides you with a chance of winning one of these prizes:
- One of 2 winners of grand prize who receive $500 gift card.
- One of 2 winners of first prize who receive $250 gift card.
- One of 3 winners of second prize who receive $100 gift card.
- One of 4 winners of third prize who receive $50 gift card.
Kohl’s Customer Experience Survey Rules
- Open only for legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia.
- Entrant must be individuals who have reached age of majority (18 years or older or according to their respective state) by the entry time.
- Employees of Kohl’s, or any individual who has worked or performed services with the company, as well as their immediate family members and household members, are not eligible to make an entry.
Kohl’s Customer Experience Survey Requirements
- An internet-connected device.
- A purchase receipt from Kohl’s with code of Kohl’s customer experience survey.
- Basic comprehension of either English or Spanish.
Kohl’s Customer Experience Survey at www.kohlsfeedback.com
Below are the steps to take and complete Kohl’s customer experience survey:
- Access Kohl’s customer experience survey site located at www.kohlsfeedback.com.
- Choose your preferred language to take the survey.
- Press the hyperlink that says ‘Start’ to begin the survey.
- Enter the number of store and your invitation code to the survey, then press ‘Start’.
- Provide your genuine response to the provided questions.
- Enter your email address if you agree to join the sweepstake, otherwise skip this step and conclude the survey.
Kohl’s Customer Experience Survey Video Guide
- Kohl’s Official Website: www.kohls.com
Kohl’s customer experience survey provides you an opportunity to share your feedback as well as a chance to win the available prizes as reward. Make sure that you take the survey during the promotion period by completing all the provided questions in proper way according to the guide above.