As one of the largest burger chain the U.S., you may have heard or even purchased foods at Jack in the Box. Now, if your purchase happened recently, consider taking Jack in the Box guest satisfaction survey to leave your genuine feedback regarding their products and services.
Jack in the Box guest satisfaction survey is specifically designed and conducted to collect feedbacks from customers, which are going to be used as inputs to improve the offered customer experience. If you are interested in taking a part in this survey, then proceed to read the following article that explains all the details needed to submit your response properly.
About Jack in the Box Guest Satisfaction Survey
Jack in the Box guest satisfaction survey is conducted by Jack in the Box Inc., an American-based company that runs and franchise the fast-food restaurant chain with the same name. It was established by Robert O. Peterson in 1951 in San Diego, California, where the company is headquartered until now.
According to a report in late 2021, the company operates and franchises more than 2,200 outlets. These outlets are located across 21 states in the U.S. and Guam.
Jack in the Box is best known for its burger, but its actual most popular menu item is taco—that has been offered since the 50s. The chain’s special taco is caused by combination between Texas and Kansas’ hard and meaty taco shell. It is deep-fried and served with mild-spicy sauce, cheese, and lettuce.
Aside from burger and taco, it also offers ethnic Americanized cuisines such as poppers, burritos, and egg rolls. The restaurant chain rotates new menu items every 3 to 4 months. It also has seasonal items that are available during holiday seasons like Christmas and Thanksgiving, which includes eggnog, Oreo mint, and pumpkin pie shakes.
Several locations of Jack in the Box integrate local delicacies into their menu range as well. For an instance, Hawaii outlets may offer paniolo breakfast, rice bowl, and teriyaki chicken menu items. In southern states, some locations include sweet tea and biscuits.
Per 2021, it is reported that Jack in the Box Inc., that also operates Qdoba restaurant chain, raked a total revenue of US$1.14 billion.
Now, if you have some opinions or suggestions for the restaurant chain, you may take Jack in the Box guest satisfaction survey. This survey platform allows you to submit your feedback via web through www.jacklistens.com. Keep a note that in order to take this survey, you have to retain your purchase receipt.
Jack in the Box Guest Satisfaction Survey Details
|Survey Name||Jack in the Box Guest Satisfaction Survey|
|Survey Prize||Free menu item|
|Survey Method||Via online and phone call|
|Receipt Valid||Three (3) days after the receipt date|
|Survey Limit||One (1) entry per receipt per person|
|Coupon Valid||Seven (7) days after completing the survey|
Jack in the Box Guest Satisfaction Survey Prizes
Participating customers of Jack in the Box guest satisfaction survey will be eligible to receive a coupon that can be redeemed to gain one free menu item.
Jack in the Box Guest Satisfaction Survey Rules
- Open only for Jack in the Box customers with invitation code to the survey.
- Maximum one entry for one person for each purchase receipt.
- No cash exchange or substitution for the reward.
Jack in the Box Guest Satisfaction Survey Requirements
- An internet-connected device.
- A proof of purchase from Jack in the Box with invitation code to the survey.
- Comprehension of either Spanish or English, at least at basic level.
Jack in the Box Guest Satisfaction Survey at www.jacklistens.com
- Access Jack in the Box guest satisfaction survey site that’s located at www.jacklistens.com.
- Select the language you prefer between Spanish or English.
- Type in the invitation code to Jack in the Box guest satisfaction survey comprises of 14 digits as printed on your purchase receipt.
- Select the outlet location where you made a purchase from, then press ‘Yes’.
- Enter the time and date of your purchase as printed on your purchase receipt.
- Select the type of service you used, between dine-in, take-out, or drive-thru.
- Press ‘Continue’.
- Enter your response regarding how satisfied you are of your experience and order at Jack in the Box.
- Complete Jack in the Box guest satisfaction survey and acquire your code as a reward of participating.
- Use the code by redeeming it at any of Jack in the Box outlet to get one free menu item.
Jack in the Box Guest Satisfaction Survey Video Guide
- Phone Call: 1-858-876-0461
- Jack in the Box Official Website: www.jackinthebox.com
Jack in the Box is always excited to hear what the customers thought about their products and services. Join Jack in the Box guest satisfaction survey right now and complete the questionnaire to share your feedback in a few minutes, then grab your code to redeem one free menu item in the local Jack in the Box outlet.