In order to monitor customer satisfaction with the goods and services they provide, Huddle House created the Huddle House Guest Satisfaction Survey, which may be accessed at www.huddlefeedback.com. Using the feedback you and others provide, the firm improves everything from the store’s ambiance to its goods and customer service. For your convenience, we’ve made this survey available online.
If you appreciate providing feedback to businesses about their products or services, you may enjoy participating in this survey. Many businesses feel that surveys are the greatest approach to learn about their customers’ preferences and needs. Despite the importance of this knowledge, they don’t want to mess with things that are currently working properly. Huddle House will send you a coupon for a free waffle in appreciation for your time.
About Huddle House
A guy named John Sparks conceptualized Huddle House in 1964. He had previously built a number of eateries, but lacked a recognizable brand name for his business. He came up with the name Huddle House after watching a bunch of friends gathered around chatting, laughing, and savoring wonderful cuisine one night.
A location where friends and family might gather to watch a baseball game while enjoying some good food is exactly what he hoped his restaurants would symbolize. We’ve been in business for 45 years at Huddle House, and we plan to continue for many more years to come!
Huddle House Survey Requirements
- Access to a computer and the Internet is required for this activity.
- The ability to read in either English or Spanish is required.
- To participate in the poll, bring your most recent Huddle House receipt.
How to Take the Huddle House Guest Satisfaction Survey
- Visit www.huddlefeedback.com to provide feedback.
- Enter your receipt’s three-digit access code here. To get started, press the start button on your mouse.
- Answer a few questions about your time there. It’s up to you to tell us how satisfied you were with the service, cleanliness of the business, and other things. Answers should be as truthful as possible, and this includes making use of text fields. Observe the instructions.
- Your receipt will include an offer code, put this code on the receipt and follow the instructions to redeem.