The Gordon Food Service Consumer Satisfaction Survey, located at www.gfsstore.com/survey, is an online questionnaire produced by GFS Marketplace Store that assesses customer satisfaction with items and services supplied to customers. The firm will utilize this information you submit to help upgrade their goods, customer service, and environment in the shop. The survey is done online for your convenience.
You may provide valuable insights regarding recent events by taking part in the survey. This gives you a chance to express your opinions, both positive and negative. The organization is eager to hear your thoughts on their products and services. There will also be a competition where you can register for a chance to win a $500 gift card to the GFS Marketplace Store.
Gordon Food Service Survey Details
|Survey Name||Gordon Food Service Customer Satisfaction Survey|
|Survey Reward||Chance to win $500!|
|Receipt Valid||7 Days|
|Survey Limit||1 per person, per receipt|
|Offer Limit||Limit one Free item per receipt and per visit|
About Gordon Food Service
Gordon Food Service is a major firm that has an annual sales of more than $10 billion. Its headquarters is situated in Michigan. Gordon stocks and offers a large selection of groceries, drinks, and household goods. Since its founding in 1897, this firm has been providing services to both consumers and commercial clients. The corporation employs more than 17,000 employees in its locations.
Ben Gorden provided first funding for GFS in 1897, and the company has grown steadily since then. In the top 30 privately owned firms, Forbes has placed GFS. GFS maintains six distribution sites in Canada under the business brand of GFS Canada.
Gordon Food Service Customer Survey Requirements
- Possess ready access to a computer and the World Wide Web.
- Know how to read either English or Spanish.
- Get your most recent GFS Marketplace receipt with survey invitation.
- For this event, you must be 18 or older.
How to Take the Gordon Food Service Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Go to www.gfsstore.com/survey.
- Read the brief text and sweepstakes rules. If you are prepared to proceed, please click Next.
- Look at your receipt to see if there is an account number. If so, pick yes; otherwise, click the no option. Then, enter the amount paid, the number of things purchased, the transaction number and operator number in the proper areas and press next.
- Please share your thoughts on the following experience questions. Some of the questions will have multiple-choice answers from which you must choose. Others will be multiple choice where you may pick more than one answer. Lastly, some may include a text area where you write in the information. In other words, everything should be used in the appropriate way as described.
- Fill out the necessary entry form fields when you’re done. Close your browser window if you don’t want to participate in the sweepstakes.