In order to gauge customer satisfaction with Firehouse Subs’ goods and services, the firm created an online survey that can be accessed at www.firehouselistens.com. There are a number of ways the corporation will utilize this information, including enhancing the restaurant’s customer service and even its goods. For your convenience, this survey is available online.
For a variety of reasons, it is in your best interest to participate in this survey. In addition, you’ll have the opportunity to share your thoughts and ideas. It’s crucial to believe that the organization cares about you and sees you as more than simply a client. This is one of the methods they use. It doesn’t matter whether you had a positive or negative experience; they want to know so that they can improve and learn from their mistakes. You’ll also be able to enter a $500 cash prize contest. To provide comments, you are not required to participate in the drawing.
Firehouse Subs Survey Details
|Survey Name||Firehouse Subs Guest Satisfaction Survey|
|Entry Methods||Online and Mail|
About Firehouse Subs
It’s hard to go wrong with any of the variety of subs on offer at Firehouse Subs. Chris and Robin Sorensen founded the company 20 years ago. Firehouse Subs now has over 900 locations around the country. It is our goal to provide our consumers with subs that are both filling and affordable.
Customers have returned to our restaurants for the last 20 years because of this approach and our excellent meats, cheeses, and toppings. Over the years, we’ve earned a number of prizes, including the distinction for the country’s fastest-growing chain. So, if you’re looking for amazing cuisine and excellent service, visit Firehouse Subs now.
Firehouse Subs Survey Requirements
- Computer and Internet connectivity are required.
- Read and write in either English or Spanish.
- Have a receipt from a recent visit to Firehouse Subs that includes an offer to take the survey.
- To participate, you must be at least 18 years old.
How to Take the Firehouse Subs Guest Satisfaction Survey
- Visit www.firehouselistens.com for more information.
- To switch to Spanish, just click the blue link next to the red one. Unless this is the case, go to step 3 instead.
- Input the date, order number, phone number, and overall bill amount from your receipt into the appropriate fields.. Using this graphic, you can better understand what is going on. Finish and press the start button.
- When asked about your trip, be honest. Pay attention to the instructions, as you may be able to choose many options or type your response directly into a text box.
- Enter the contest after you’re done with the survey. Close your browser if you don’t want to participate. Follow the instructions and input your contact information if you decide to do so.