Taco Cabana has created an online survey at www.cabanacares.com called the Cabana Cares Guest Satisfaction Survey with the goal of increasing customer happiness.
Cabana Cares Survey Details – Cabanacares.com
|Survey Name||Cabana Cares Guest Satisfaction Survey|
|Survey Reward||Receive $1.00|
|Entry Method||By online|
|Survey Expires||Within 2 Days|
|Survey Limit||1 per person, per receipt|
|Offer Limit||Limit one Free item per receipt and per visit|
About Taco Cabana
On September 21, 1978, the first Taco Cabana debuted in San Antonio. Felix Stehling is credited as the restaurant’s creator. As of right now, they operate over 160 sites in the states of Texas, New Mexico, and Oklahoma. Authentic Mexican cuisine is the focus of Taco Cabana. Most locations are open around the clock and provide drive-through service.
All of their tasty dishes are prepared right in front of their guests. Taco Cabana provides assistance to the local families of active military personnel. This establishment is affiliated with the Fiesta Restaurant Chain.
Cabana Cares Guest Survey Requirements
- Possess ready access to a computer and the World Wide Web.
- It would help if you could read either English or Spanish.
- Bring your most recent Cabana receipt with the survey invitation.
How to Take the Cabana Cares Guest Satisfaction Survey
- Please visit www.cabanacares.com.
- Both English and Spanish versions of the survey’s introduction are available; after reading them, choose the one you prefer and go on from there.
- Learn more by clicking the Start Survey button once you’ve read the instructions.
- Please provide the ID number printed at the bottom of your receipt. A total of 16 digits is required.
- Please indicate your level of satisfaction by marking one box.
- Please indicate whether this is your first visit and what dining experience you had.
- Provide honest responses to questions concerning the restaurant’s interior and outside cleanliness and organization.
- Describe the service, how simple the ordering process is, and how helpful the cashiers are.
- Provide feedback on the cashier’s friendliness, the length of time it took to get the meal, whether or not the order was right, and the availability of extras like sauce and napkins.
- The questions will be on the menu items and your order, and there will also be a control question to ensure your full attention.
- How likely are you to dine there again? Would you recommend it to others?
- To specify the kind of meal you want, click the appropriate option.
- More comments may be left if you answer yes to the inquiry and then enter them. If you don’t feel like commenting, just click “no” and go on.
- Choose “yes” and enter your your address if you would want to receive restaurant updates through email. If you don’t want to, then just say so.
- To get a voucher number, participants must correctly answer questions on product categorization.