You can provide feedback on Best Buy’s products and services by taking the Best Buy Cares Survey, which can be accessed at www.bestbuycares.com. Your preferences will be taken into account and used to tailor the services offered to you. Because it is conducted online, you can take your time answering the questions.
You can help the company provide superior service and innovate new products by filling out this survey. Help out and you could win a $5,000 Best Buy gift card as our thanks!
About Best Buy
Home appliances, televisions, computers, and computer parts can all be found at Best Buy. Starting with a single store in Minnesota in 1966, the company has expanded to over a thousand locations across the United States and around the world. The company generates about $42 billion in annual revenue and employs around 125,000 people.
Best Buy is well-known for its technological expertise and its commitment to staying on the cutting edge of the rapidly evolving consumer electronics market by stocking its shelves with a wide variety of the latest products at reasonable prices.
Best Buy Cares Survey Requirements
- Possess ready access to a computer and the World Wide Web.
- Know how to read either English or Spanish.
- You’ll need your most recent Best Buy receipt with the survey invitation on it.
- For this event, you must be 18 or older.
How to Take the Best Buy Cares Survey
- Please visit www.bestbuycares.com.
- Click on the drop-down menu next to the language you want to use.
- Put the numbers from the receipt in the appropriate boxes. We’ll divide them into three categories: A, B, and C. In order to assist you in locating the relevant data on your receipt, we have provided a diagram immediately below the text boxes.
- Several questions will be posed to you. Respond as truthfully and completely as you can. If you want to continue to the next page, you must complete all of the questions on this page.
- You’ll be asked for your contact details at the end of the survey if you want to enter the sweepstakes. Personal details such as name, address, and phone number may be included. Make sure you read the prompts and respond appropriately.